No announcement yet.

competitive high school boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jupiter Maximus View Post
    Oh no, I was by no means that great of a skill level, and I know from friends who are actually good and train in proper gyms, but still it was a allot of fun, got great exercise and learned the fundamentalsm of a sport I always have and still loved. obviously from being at Ft. Sill I started off in artillery, 13B SP 109s, but ended my stint as an E5 in 11C.
    Good ****, I went to basic at Ft. Sill. Not saying much, but I knew a lot of guys going into that MOS. Couple friends in it now. I would have loved to be in the WCA program though, that's basically your MOS and you get commissioned. I had a friend who was supposed to be in it. He went to basic, and when he completed it, I don't know what happened, but he wasn't in it anymore. But ****, it would be amazing to fight, train as an amateur boxer for the Army and receive Officer pay.

Comment

i live in westchester NY, near progressive boxing, boxing connection, and empire boxing. if anyone knows these, which is the best? thanks for all the info

Comment

Working...
      X