No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Replies To Roach, Says Diaz Bout is Necessary

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez Replies To Roach, Says Diaz Bout is Necessary

WBA/WBO lightweight champion Juan Manuel Marquez has given his reply to a recent comment that was made by Freddie Roach, the trainer of WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao. Roach is tired of Marquez claiming highway robbery in the two previous meetings with Pacquiao. He wants his boxer to "shut the mouth" of Marquez for good. Marquez doesn't care what Roach thinks, he believes the judges robbed him of a win in the first fight, which went to a twelve round draw, and the second, which Pacquiao won with a close points twelve round split decision.

[Click Here To Read More]

LOL at the judge robbed him. More like the judge gave him a gift by scoring a 10-6 round a 10-7.

Comment

I wonder how many times Marquez will get knocked down this time?

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
        LOL at the judge robbed him. More like the judge gave him a gift by scoring a 10-6 round a 10-7.
        It should have been 10-7 anyway, Pac should have had a point deducted for hitting Marquez on the deck. I had him two points up anyways, like most people.

Manny should be able to win this time, what with the weight advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by William Blake View Post
          I wonder how many times Marquez will get knocked down this time?
          I dunno, but it cracks me up the way that Pac-huggers gloat about that, when it happened in a fight that Manny couldnt even win

Knocked JMM down 3 times and broke his nose and yet STILL couldnt beat him.

" we all know who won that fight "
          ~ Floyd Mayweather Jnr

Comment

Marquez didn't do as much damage in either fight and that's why neither fight was a robbery at all. The second fight was even more of a conclusive win for Pacquiao too because he should've gotten credited with a 10-7 round in the third from JMM sitting on the rope.

I used to like JMM more between the two of these guys. I guess I still got some respect for him for taking the fight with Mayweather given the circumstances and he took it while being easy to negotiate with which is different from Pacquiao's stance in that regard.

But I honestly don't see where JMM has fought (outside of Floyd and Pacquaio) much less beat an elite fighter in their prime.

Turning down fights against the likes of Khan and fighting David Diaz. That **** is weak man and yet people say Pacquiao is the more oppurtunistic out of the two. They are both selective with their opponents to be fair about it.

Comment

so fighting Diaz is necessary but fighting Morales is out of the question huh Marquez?

Keep drinking piss you bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                so fighting Diaz is necessary but fighting Morales is out of the question huh Marquez?

Keep drinking piss you bum.
                Lol. People are gonna call you a pac tard, but I am in the middle and I think you are right. Why isn't JMM taking that fight since it would be a big money maker just like the Pacquiao fight would?

The dude just doesn't wanna take risks outside of fighting Pacquiao and that's why I can't respect the guy.

Comment

I just hope marquez comes in light in both fights, he is gonna need all the speed he can
                  keep to do good in his fight with pac.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                    Yeah and the 7th round was scored by a judge 10-8. If you honestly think that was a 10-8 round. You're blind.

Comment

Working...
                    X