Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stats don't lie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DOnt know about stats dont lie, they can be misleading.
    But SSM dont lie. He said Pac is better even with the shin splints.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      Mayweather never came close to hurting Mosley.

Pacquiao hurt Mosley more than he has ever been in his entire career. And Pacquiao got into a car wreck less than 12 hours before the fight and he had a injured leg in the fight.
      I was waiting for someone to bring up the fender bender as a factor for the fight...haha knew someone was gonna pull that out of their ass as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post

Also the KD which took up at least 30 seconds in which Pac could have been landing punches.
        That's the most stupidest thing I've read all day. Its incredible how stupid some people are. Oh don't forget Marquez! Pac knocked him down so many times which is why his punch stats weren't better. I really think that should be part of the compubox stats - if you get a KD you should be awarded 10 clean punches landed.

Moron.

I don't get how people can dispute Mayweather landing more shots with accuracy, he practically walked Mosley down. The stats are there - I hope this puts an end to all the *******s who think Mayweather is going to be like Marg and actually think Pac is going to throw 1000 punches. Mayweather had much better compubox stat numbers but Manny's punches were more powerful and effective in scaring Mosley.
        Last edited by Phil Ivey; 05-08-2011, 05:43 AM.

Comment

your right =)) did mosley do anything against pacman? )

Comment

another key note.........floyd fought an injured...................and inactive Mosley...............

Comment

mosley was trying to fight, trying to win against mayweather, opening up, giving him more opportunities to land. he refused to fight against pac, and pac had to take more risks as he cares what the fans think unlike Mayweather, initiating ALL the action against a backtracking opponent unwilling to engage. those stats don't mean anything. this is not a maths competition, idiots. floyd still has to fight him or pac will forever be seen as his daddy

Comment

stats dont lie, Manny won more rounds than floyd did against mosley
                Last edited by shogunn; 05-08-2011, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CantBeTouched View Post
                  ummmm Shane was the number 1 ranked WW comin of a KO victory over Margarito when Floyd fought him. Manny fought him comin off 2 bad performances. Are you f***** kiddin me?

Also Floyd was the agressor in the Mosley fight and had him backing up the whole fight.
                  uummmmm ya the KO victory over Margo was a year and a half before the May fight

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
                    That's the most stupidest thing I've read all day. Its incredible how stupid some people are. Oh don't forget Marquez! Pac knocked him down so many times which is why his punch stats weren't better. I really think that should be part of the compubox stats - if you get a KD you should be awarded 10 clean punches landed.

If you can't understand the dynamics of a KD and the concept of lost time = punches landed you don't have the right to call anyone a moron.

Floyd landed more because

1) he didn't hurt Mosley so Mosley wasn't afraid to stand in front of him and..

2) Mosley didn't spend a good amount of time scratching his head on the canvas. Instead he was off the canvas getting hit by Floyd.

Really, take a good look in a mirror before you call someone a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post

If you can't understand the dynamics of a KD and the concept of lost time = punches landed you don't have the right to call anyone a moron.

Floyd landed more because

1) he didn't hurt Mosley so Mosley wasn't afraid to stand in front of him and..

2) Mosley didn't spend a good amount of time scratching his head on the canvas. Instead he was off the canvas getting hit by Floyd.

Really, take a good look in a mirror before you call someone a moron.
                      Pac couldnt land anything even before the KD and when Mosley was standing in front boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X