Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Marquez in Play For April or June, Schaefer Livid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Marquez in Play For April or June, Schaefer Livid

WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao has advised his promoter, Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum, that he wants an immediate fourth meeting with Juan Manuel Marquez. Last Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Pacquiao won a controversial twelve round majority decision over Marquez, with many observers believing Marquez did enough to win the fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

lame......

Comment

this is a bad joke...

Comment

Disgusting, they'll find a way to rob Marquez again and hide Pac from Mayweather forever. Boxing will be a joke as long as Bob Arum is alive, and anyone who thinks Mayweather is ducking Manny is a ****ing idiot plain and simple...

Comment

:gay::****you:

Comment

I hope I'm still dreaming

Comment

I lost interest in Pac vs Mayweather a long time ago. I guess this puts me in the minority, but I'm okay with a Pac vs Marquez rematch. I don't give a **** about settling scores and deciding who's the best. I just know that Pac vs Marquez always produce good fights and I would like to see another one. Also, as a sergiosexual, this makes Mayweather vs Martinez slightly more likely, which is the fight I want to see.

Comment

After they rob Marquez again they are off to fight Bradley

*sigh*

Comment

well that was quick.

Arum of the last 2 weeks:
                  Mayweather isn't really serious
                  Mayweather is actually trying to fight morales not manny
                  Mayweather is just trying to stay relevant
                  Mayweather is just trying to stir up controversy

Manny after the Marquez fight:
                  Sure, thats what the fans want and if Arum can make it happen. (or something along those lines)

Arum today:
                  No we dont want to fight mayweather we want marquez again.
                  We can still fight mayweather in a year.

Comment

And Marquez vs Pacquiao 4 goes the distance again in a fight that should have gone to Marquez, but was given to Pacquiao...Pacquiao puts Floyd on hold again, wants a 5th Marquez fight for September-November 2012. Part 5 of Marquez taking Pacquiao to school, again should have gone to Marquez...Pacquiao puts a soon to be 36, Floyd, on hold again..wants a 6th Marquez schooling for April 2013. Pacquiao finally wins convincingly against a 40 year old Juan Manuel Marquez.

Floyd going to 37 years old vs 35 year old Pacquiao.. let's get it on! August 2013 baby. Only problem is that Floyd is retired and will only come back for the fight if it's at Middleweight, for the WBC title.

Comment

Working...
                    X