Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua Clottey has all the tools to demolish Pacman!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshua Clottey has all the tools to demolish Pacman!

Joshua Clottey has all the tools to demolish Pacman

Clottey has all the tools to demolish Pacman! he out weighs him, he is bigger than him, he is stronger, heavier than him,longer reach,great body puncher,great timing and intelligent...He is also fast and the one thing that seperated him is he has a way bigger chin that can take punches in bunches.

He also is more yoked than Manny.

I am afraid he might crush Manny to dead, pacman looks midget and Clottey looks like a guy who was born on roids i never seen that guy with that big muscles ever before!
    And don't forget I am telling you now I am never Wrong!

Originally posted by Domayn View Post

Clottey has all the tools to demolish Pacman! he out weighs him, he is bigger than him, he is stronger, heavier than him,longer reach,great body puncher,great timing and intelligent...He is also fast and the one thing that seperated him is he has a way bigger chin that can take punches in bunches.

I am afraid he might crush Manny to dead, pacman looks midget and Clottey looks like a guy who was born on roids i never seen that guy with that big muscles ever before!
    'He cant tek ma punches'

Clottey is tough...that is all.

Comment

Yeah, until he mails it in in the championship rounds or claims some sort of injury like he always does when the chips are down.

Comment

Clottey needs to stop fighting in spurts and taking rounds off, I like Clottey but let’s hope he acts like a the champion in championship rounds.

Peace.

Comment

If he takes rounds off and lies on the ropes like he did against Cotto (I know his knee was bad), then Pacquiao will have a field day just throwing punches at him non-stop.

Comment

but pac might have a secret weapon that a random blood test would expose.

Comment

Manny is not a good body puncher and Joshua covers up well.Styles make fights and I have joshua winning this by KO

Comment

unfortunately... manny can knock him out too...

manny's out-of-nowhere punches seem to really hit the chin at a weird-but-****-as-hell-effective power

Comment

is this post sarcastic? cuz i dont really feel the sarcasm, but nobody can seriously believe this..

clottey is tailor made for pac, he comes straight forward, not fast, doesnt move his head, and fights in spurts which leave openings for pac to flurry.

what you need to beat pac is the ability to move and use angles, speed of hand & foot and boxing intelligense. preferably a counterpuncher, another thing clottey isnt.
                  Last edited by #1Assassin; 01-09-2010, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Clottey will need a good trainer......you win fights in camp, I hope he gets a good camp.....because his camp for the Cotto fight was not that of a pro boxer.....he needs to dig deep and I don't mean in some *****.....Clottey can't be breakin' the number one rule if he expects to beat the number one dude!!!......I think he will beat Manny, all he need is a good trainer.....please call Nazim or Nacho....those are the dudes for the job!!

Comment

Working...
                    X