No announcement yet.

What age do you want to settle down?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What age do you want to settle down?

If you had the choice when you could choose to get married and have children. Basically putting an end to your life.

I always thought 28 but now i think 32 is the perfect age. I plan on using my 20s to stack up cash and beat some gash if you get my drift. Anyways yeah 32 is what i want, once i get married i plan on kids immediately.

I ****ed up doin that **** already. Not for a longass time. I'm havin fun makin up for lost time now.

Comment

Im already settled down...

Im 25, been with my girl since I was 17... Move into my first house on the 3rd of Nov.....

Plan on having a kid when I am 28.....

I got everything planned out... Hopefully everything stays on track....

Comment

Once she's dead.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
          I ****ed up doin that **** already. Not for a longass time. I'm havin fun makin up for lost time now.
          Hey Mangler, just wonderin, how old are you?

To answer the thread question, I'd say early 30s to settle down properly!

Comment

I settled down when I was 19.I am now 25 and I have 2 kids.I'm now going trough a divorce so it feels like I am starting over.I think maybe late 20s early 30s is the best age to settle down.I wish I would've waited but at the same time I don't regret it because of my 2 beautiful daughters.

The way I see it we can say we will settle down at a certain age but sometimes God has other plans and love comes when we least expect it and our plans change.

Comment

around 30... Got a good 10 years to go.

Comment

Never.

Marriage is just like any other relationship ; bound to fail.

Only when you're married you need to consult a Lawyer, file papers, go to Court, and give the ***** half of what you own in order to leave. Not to mention how complicated it can be if you've got kids.

Marriage is for suckers.

You guys enjoy the legal process of divorce.

Me? I'll just grab my **** and go.

Comment

Bringer you aint afraid of what life might be like when your 50 60 70? No wife, kids, grandkids, etc. Just alone in your house.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    Never.

Marriage is just like any other relationship ; bound to fail.

Only when you're married you need to consult a Lawyer, file papers, go to Court, and give the ***** half of what you own in order to leave. Not to mention how complicated it can be if you've got kids.

Marriage is for suckers.

You guys enjoy the legal process of divorce.

Me? I'll just grab my **** and go.
                    Amen.

Comment

Working...
                    X