Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariusz Wach = best chin in the business?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    David Haye didnt once wobble, on the other hand when Haye landed a Hayemaker in round 11, Wlad held on for dear life, his started doing Amir Khans chicken leg dance

Wlads power = overrated, hitting 5'9 fat midgets to pump up his tko record is not not impressive.
    Wlad KOed many big fighters - lasts includes Thompson - who is not a small fighter.

Wlad hel on for dear life!?!?! - you are really something special!

Comment

Great chin, he received some massive right hands from Wlad. I thought Wlad was going to finish him on round 8 I think it was, but the bell saved Wach.

Comment

Wlad's power overrated because of this? oh FFS

So if you put Earnie Shavers in a ring with Oliver McCall and he can't KO him with his best punches, will you say Shavers' power is overrated?

Comment

Originally posted by eurochamp View Post
          To those who say Wladimirs power is overrated tell that to his 51 ko victims.
          Nearly all of them were smaller than him except Thompson, Peter, Rahman and Austin.

Thompson made it to the 11th in the first fight when he wasn't washed up, Peter went the distance in the first fight when he wasn't washed up. Austin had been knocked out before, Rahman was stopped on his feet.

Comment

phenomenal chin. absolutely phenomenal.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
              Freak of a chin, some of those shots he was taking was horrible to watch.

The fight reminded me of a long time ago when Lennox fought against this European dude with a mohawk. That guy was like 212lbs or something lanky and tall and took Lewis' hardest punches without going down.
              zeljko mavrovic from croatia

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              Nearly all of them were smaller than him except Thompson, Peter, Rahman and Austin.

Thompson made it to the 11th in the first fight when he wasn't washed up, Peter went the distance in the first fight when he wasn't washed up. Austin had been knocked out before, Rahman was stopped on his feet.
              wach would take fury's mediocre power no problem and leave him flat on his back.

Comment

You could probably hit the guy with a sledge hammer and he'd barely flinch. Too bad he didn't have much of a game plan or skills to give Wlad a competitive fight. Amazing chin/durability though.

Comment

I don't know if his chin is the best in the sport, but it certainly is one of the biggest. When I saw it, I thought that there is no way that wlad is going to knock him out.

Comment

Great chin, his brain has probably turned into baby food though.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                      if only he knew how to box
                      If only he knew how to use head movement, he fought like a ******

Comment

Working...
                      X