Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Vitali Klitschko Mobbed During Big Campaign Rally

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Vitali Klitschko Mobbed During Big Campaign Rally

WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko gestures during a campaign rally outside Kiev on October 25. Klitschko refused to hide his presidential ambitions as he campaigned before a loud crowd ahead of this weekend's parliamentary polls in Ukraine. Klitschko and footballer Andriy Shevchenko are both vying for power in Sunday's parliamentary elections in a bid to send a shockwave through Ukrainian politics. Klitschko, 41, who fought his last bout in September, leads his aptly named UDAR (punch) party, which analysts see as an increasingly serious challenger to the ruling party of President Viktor Yanukovych.

[Click Here To Read More]

Emmanuel Stewart RIP

Just read on yahoo.com that legend trainer Emmauel Stewart past away, my condolences to his family, may God bless his soul, rest in peace Emmanuel.

Comment

Originally posted by mike gonzalez View Post
      Just read on yahoo.com that legend trainer Emmauel Stewart past away, my condolences to his family, may God bless his soul, rest in peace Emmanuel.
      no.jpeg

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...alive/1655821/

Comment

He was a damn King among men Mike and will be truly missed.
        He allowed me to spar with Tommy Hearns for 6 brutal minutes ( for me of course!) at Knonk when I was fighting Golden Gloves.

Had seen him last year and he looked great.

A true loss.

Comment

MexicanMauler

MexicanMauler, thank you for the usatoday.com link, I read it and I read he is still alive, I hope that's the case. I hope he is alive. My prayers to Emanuel for better health. *********.com also stated his death which I hope it's a rumor.

Comment

Originally posted by StrangerInTown View Post
            He was a damn King among men Mike and will be truly missed.
            He allowed me to spar with Tommy Hearns for 6 brutal minutes ( for me of course!) at Knonk when I was fighting Golden Gloves.

Had seen him last year and he looked great.

A true loss.

Comment

that was fake statement his family alreadyt said it was a false statement and that he is still getting treatment here is wat the family said........

On October 25, 2012, many news sources reported the death of Steward. However, as of 11:31AM central time, his family released a statement:

""You can tell folks that he is alive and being treated by some of the best experts in the world. The Steward family is dismayed and greatly disheartened and disappointed that during this personally challenging time, people would callously and thoughtlessly run wild with untrue statements in order to garner their '15 minutes of fame.'"[1]

he is still fighting the cancer like a warrior...

Comment

Originally posted by ajgyagajg1 View Post
                that was fake statement his family alreadyt said it was a false statement and that he is still getting treatment here is wat the family said........

On October 25, 2012, many news sources reported the death of Steward. However, as of 11:31AM central time, his family released a statement:

""You can tell folks that he is alive and being treated by some of the best experts in the world. The Steward family is dismayed and greatly disheartened and disappointed that during this personally challenging time, people would callously and thoughtlessly run wild with untrue statements in order to garner their '15 minutes of fame.'"[1]

well disrigard this as of 11:31 am he was still alive but as of 3:29 pm his sister said he indeed passed away he will be missed..............

Comment

great to see a man of principle amongst the people.

Comment

Originally posted by ajgyagajg1 View Post

Unfortunately, cancer often wins the battle.

He was brain dead yesterday but on life support, which is why the rumors got started yesterday.

RIP.

Comment

Working...
                    X