Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Helenius-Chisora, Povetkin-Boswell Final Face-Offs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Helenius-Chisora, Povetkin-Boswell Final Face-Offs

The Nordic Nightmare Robert Helenius (16-0, 11 KOs) and The First Lady Cecilia Braekhus (18-0, 4 KOs) today participated in a media work-out at the P3 Boxing Gym in Helsinki, Finland. On December 3, Helenius will clash with Dereck Chisora (15-1, 9 KOs) for the vacant European Heavyweight Title, while Braekhus will put her WBA/WBC/WBO female welterweight titles on the line against Kuulei Kupihea (7-1, 2 KOs). “It´s good to be back home,” Helenius said. “We have trained very hard in Germany. We will use the last days to get ready mentally and physically. It will be a difficult fight but with Ulli Wegner in my corner nothing can go wrong.”

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=46536#ixzz1fCgxFXJD
    This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

WBA Heavyweight Champion Alexander Povetkin and challenger Cedric Boswell will meet the press tomorrow. Some 10,000 tickets have already been sold for the show. “We expect a sell-out crowd of 12,000 fans on Saturday,” Team Sauerland sports director Hagen Doering said. “We are thrilled that Robert can count on the full backing of his home fans for what will be the toughest fight of his career.” [Click Here To Read More]

Povetkin is a disgrace to Russia.

Comment

Thanks.

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      Povetkin is a disgrace to Russia.
      Oh and why? Cause he owns a fake world title?
      This would be first time an Olympic gold medallist is a disgrace to his country.

Comment

Didn't even know Povetkin was fighting again, its probably against a ****ty opponent. Chagaev was a good win but Povetkin always seems to go backwards when he beats a good fighter. After Povetkin beat Chambers Povetkin went on to fight soft ass opponents while Chambers was the one who went on to fight better opponents.

Comment

can somebody please tell me WHERE THE HELL FASTBLACK HAS BEEN! LOL! he would be having a FIELD DAY with these two pasty faces! hahaha. . . i miss him! FASTBLACK! I know you're still lurking waiting to make a comeback!

Comment

Chisora - Helenius, pick a result!

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
              Oh and why? Cause he owns a fake world title?
              Because he is a paper champ that was too scared to fight even great-grandpa Holyfield.

Comment

It's a fake title, but 10.000 people isn't bad.
                Sauerland can make some big fight night with Povetkin & Helenius together...
                I wonder what will be the reaction of american media if Boswell win the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  Because he is a paper champ that was too scared to fight even great-grandpa Holyfield.
                  Haters like you keep complaining no matter what, if he would have fought Holyfield, you would have complained he'd go for an old ass grampa who proves no competition. Now he's got a better opponent (who really is better) and you ridiculously claim Povetkin was afraid to fight Holyfield. Also, it's not his fault the WBA introduced the laughable "super" and "regular" system, if the world would be perfect, all champions would boycott the WBA for this nonsense by laying down their titles

Comment

I got Thor via 8th rd KO.

Comment

Working...
                    X