Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Holyfield Vows: I Can Beat Both of The Klitschko Brothers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Holyfield Vows: I Can Beat Both of The Klitschko Brothers

Paris – Evander Holyfield is out to challenge the Klitschko brothers for the world heavyweight title, the American boxing veteran said in an interview published on Monday. [Click Here To Read More]

He won't retire until somebody knocks him the **** out. I say put him in with either brother and get it over with.

Comment

I'm assuming this article is from the 1990's and Holyfield just knew the Klits would rule the HW division around this time and was calling them out...

Comment

holyfield should fight povetkin for the WBA regular title. if he beat povetkin he'd be on the klitschko hitlist for sure.
        but also he's a bit overrating his name. he may be a household name in the US, but not in germany (where the fight would probably happen).

Comment

Why didn't he get a fight with one of them in like 2003? That would have done something for both of them then. Now it is just a waste of time, however, I hope he gets the fight so he can live out the rest of his life not living in a fantasy. He would get beaten unmerciful, especially by Vitali.

Comment

Like you beat Sultan Ibragimov, oh wait.... You didn't

Comment

Hes not done anything to earn a title shot at this point. Hes beyond washed up and would probably get hurt pretty bad against either brother. He would probably take a beating from povetkin as well. He needs to retire and try to preserve as many undamaged brain cells as he can.

Comment

I never thought I would ever say this but, I hope Holyfield wins a title!! He's more deserving to be the oldest boxer to win a world championship than Hopkins!!

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
                  holyfield should fight povetkin for the WBA regular title. if he beat povetkin he'd be on the klitschko hitlist for sure.
                  but also he's a bit overrating his name. he may be a household name in the US, but not in germany (where the fight would probably happen).
                  Just let him have a heavyweight title so he can retire.... I don't want him to get hurt anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by fishman View Post
                    He needs to retire and try to preserve as many undamaged brain cells as he can.
                    you think holyfield would still be fighting if he had enough money? 3 marriages, 11 children. i got nothing but respect for this man.

Comment

Working...
                    X