Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay This Is Slightly Frightening (Poor Adamek)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What combo? He's just standing squared up throwing a straight right and left. And honestly I wasn't that impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
      if only he fought like that poeple here would actually enjoy him
      I think you're confusing him with Wlad. Vitaly comes to fight pretty much all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
        I think you're confusing him with Wlad. Vitaly comes to fight pretty much all the time.
        no he doesnt he fights like he doesnt want to get hit. He lets his hands go then grabs his opponent hate that sht.

Comment

no he doesnt he fights like he doesnt want to get hit. He lets his hands go then grabs his opponent hate that sht.
          I agree, and when he gets pressured he runs. Like literally runs. Just watch the Arreola fight.

Comment

Adamek will shock the world

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
              but yeah wlad is much worse but still both boring they fight scared against midgets who they have every single advantage over instead of just going in there and taking their heads off.

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
                I agree, and when he gets pressured he runs. Like literally runs. Just watch the Arreola fight.
                lol now i know why he hates Vitaly.

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
                  this is stamina work out on a bag. not a combos..we wont ever see him throwing these amount of punches Medved
                  Exactly. He's training for short bursts of explosivity. Still pretty impressive. I've never seen him punch like that in training.

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
                    yup thats the same thing I tell people but they say it isnt true. I remember watching that fight and areola was pressing him and vitaly actually sprinted across the ring so he wouldnt get hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Khmelnytsky View Post
                      Go to 1:29 and 2:57 and watch Vitali open up with flurries. I would not want to be standing in front of that.

still looks clumsy

but he gets props from me.

cant wait till the fight

Comment

Working...
                      X