No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: I Fought Floyd Jr, I Told Ortiz What Works

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: I Fought Floyd Jr, I Told Ortiz What Works

Victor Ortiz finds himself in the unusual position of being able to really rely on his promoter’s input as he gets ready for the biggest fight of his career. [Click Here To Read More]

Oscar also told him what didn't work:

Comment

Here he goes again, every single Floyd fight since these guys fought we get the same interview from Oscar "I fought him, I've been giving advice, he can do it". Oscar, you didnt win, you didnt have any more success with Floyd than any of his other opponents, your advise means nothing - get over yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Victor Ortiz finds himself in the unusual position of being able to really rely on his promoter’s input as he gets ready for the biggest fight of his career. [Click Here To Read More]
        Oscar even supplied Hatton with sparring partners and Hatton got knocked out and went to sniff cocaine and started showing his bum in public.
        DelaHoya was whooped and he went on to dress as a woman and sniffed cocaine.
        When Floyd whoops Ortiz's ass I've no doubt Ortiz will sniff cocaine and become gay

Comment

Yes, that's all I needed was for Oscar to pick Ortiz to win. Dude gets all his picks wrong. Can't remember the last one he got right.

Comment

41-0

Nothing works

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
              Oscar even supplied Hatton with sparring partners and Hatton got knocked out and went to sniff cocaine and started showing his bum in public.
              When Floyd whoops Ortiz's ass I've no doubt Ortiz will sniff cocaine and become gay
              Oscar's already got an extra set of fishnet stockings his lil bro Ortiz can borrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
                Oscar also told him what didn't work:

pink knickers + fishnets work, just not on a guy

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post

I like all those guys but thats some pretty funny **** right there

Comment

If i were Ortiz i wouldn't listen to a word DLH says about fighting Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                    X