Collapse
No announcement yet.

How significant is Maidana @ 140?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maidana lacks skill, but he needs a real trainer to become the elite.

Comment

Originally posted by iŠoL View Post
      Yeah, he's tough.

Just not as tough as people make him out to be. I don't believe he has a ' hell of a chin ' though.
      Like I said there can't be any tougher than getting floored 3 times by a solid puncher and get up and made that fighter quit like a *****. I still don't know what your definition of "tough" is then.

Comment

Originally posted by iŠoL View Post
        Thoughts?

he's not the best fighter at 140 but he can knock out the best fighter at 140.
        and he most definitely can knock A Mer Con out

Comment

He loses to every top fighter in the division and him backing out of the bradley fight leads me to think that he knows this too.

He's banking on the Khan fight happening and a loss to bradley would ruin everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Bright-Eyes View Post
            He loses to every top fighter in the division and him backing out of the bradley fight leads me to think that he knows this too.

He's banking on the Khan fight happening and a loss to bradley would ruin everything.
            who do you consider the top fighters (at 140) that Maidana loses to?

Comment

He's a more agile Juan Urango.

A top contender that can hurt anyone if he lands a solid punch...but he's not at an elite boxing level that would give someone like Bradley or Alexander serious problems because they would simply outbox him due to his poor defense.

He's exciting to watch though - I'm glad he's on TV

Comment

Working...
              X