Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why has Bernard Hopkins not aged in the last 10 years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    Doesn't drink, doesn't smoke. Trains year round. Is a man of faith and good nature. Sleeps well, and most of all has good genes.
    What does that have to do with anything?

Comment

Originally posted by tito yuca View Post
      They usually, do not party, smoke, drink, **** around ect. faith doesn't only mean religion, it can also mean spiritual.

Comment

My god you're a fuking useless dumb****.

Comment

They usually, do not party, smoke, drink, **** around ect. faith doesn't only mean religion, it can also mean spiritual.
          I'm an atheist, in fact, I consider myself an anti-theist (I'm against religion), and I have never drank or smoked. Religion has nothing to do with taking care of yourself.

Comment

I'm an atheist, in fact, I consider myself an anti-theist (I'm against religion), and I have never drank or smoked. Religion has nothing to do with taking care of yourself.
            It gives strong incentive to do so. That you take care of yourself without needing religion is good but i dosen't change it's a huge source of strenght for others.

Comment

Doesn't drink, doesn't smoke. Trains year round. Is a man of faith and good nature. Sleeps well, and most of all has good genes.
              Good post, especially the genes part. Bernard's lifestyle and dedication has surely helped him a lot but it wouldn't have as great effect on any man. Bernard is special, a great genetical specimen. Just like Archie Moore he is an ageless warrior.

Comment

Hes a vampire!

Comment

Working...
                X