Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angel Garcia is GREAT for boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His dad is so annoying that danny deserves a beat down... even though i like the guy.

Comment

I just watched the Judah conference....

Hilarious stuff by Angel Garcia.

Comment

ummm simple answer....no

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
          I just watched the Judah conference....

Hilarious stuff by Angel Garcia.
          Hilarious?

How is acting like internet fighter is hilarious? Dude wouldent say shiiit like that without security!

I tried to find out if angel garcia was a former fighter himself and the answer is no so he needs stfu and let dan do his thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Box"K"ing View Post
            Hilarious?

How is acting like internet fighter is hilarious? Dude wouldent say shiiit like that without security!

I tried to find out if angel garcia was a former fighter himself and the answer is no so he needs stfu and let dan do his thing!
            Yes, it's totally hilarious. Angel Garcia is comedy gold.

Comment

Angel Garcia is comedy. Whoever disagress is a fkn ****. hahahahahha Janet Jackson hat OMG THAT IS FKN HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                and for that reason I you have to root for Danny Garcia to have long career as a champion/top contender.
                Boxing always needs more flamboyant gays.

Comment

I hope he goes mental on the wrong guy one of those days, and gets sparked the **** out.

Comment

If I was Judah I'd have just punched him in the face without saying anything regardless of the consequences. How funny would it be to shut such a prick up in that way.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                      This thread proves that he's great for boxing people are going to watch because they want to see him get his mouth shut.
                      lol. People here are watching Garcia because they are a fan of the sport and his dad actually loses him fans.
                      Plus i find him an embarrassment. Its a shame this kind of loud mouth idiocy is allowed in boxing. You would never see it as much in any other sport, but now boxing is so desperate for attention they allow people to act like morons to sell tickets. How sad.
                      Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
                      I hope he goes mental on the wrong guy one of those days, and gets sparked the **** out.
                      It will happen soon enough. Or he will get in legal trouble for saying something racist.

Comment

Working...
                      X