Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are your top 3 most hated active fighters and why? (excluding Pac&May)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are your top 3 most hated active fighters and why? (excluding Pac&May)

1)Victor Ortiz

How else can I describe this guy besides bizarre. His whole personality just seems fake and I almsot feel sort of sorry from him as I feel he has some type of mental disorders. Not to mention the fact he always has to say "hey, it happens", "no big deal" after every sentence.

2)Bernard Hopkins

Biggest fraud in boxing. Continues to pick smaller opponents or overrated one dimensional fighters that fit his style. His claim that he's still fighting for legacy is complete BS he's fighting for money and only money. he's a complete prick and has mocked the sport with this fake injuries.

3)Amir Khan

Big mouth fraud who does nothing but make stupid comments liek he's accomplished anything in the sport. Who's his biggest win, Paulie Malignaggi?

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
    1)Victor Ortiz

How else can I describe this guy besides bizarre. His whole personality just seems fake and I almsot feel sort of sorry from him as I feel he has some type of mental disorders. Not to mention the fact he always has to say "hey, it happens", "no big deal" after every sentence.

2)Bernard Hopkins

Biggest fraud in boxing. Continues to pick smaller opponents or overrated one dimensional fighters that fit his style. His claim that he's still fighting for legacy is complete BS he's fighting for money and only money. he's a complete prick and has mocked the sport with this fake injuries.

3)Amir Khan

Big mouth fraud who does nothing but make stupid comments liek he's accomplished anything in the sport. Who's his biggest win, Paulie Malignaggi?
    Margarito: he is a bum really and he made mexican boxing look really bad ( i am mexican ) he has a good chin and good stamina, other than that nothing. I really dislike his atitude and the fact that he is still making really good money and getting title shots.

Comment

Marg- plaster punching bum

Hopkins- for his racist comments and cheating in fights

Haye- trash talking fraud who did nothing when it mattered

Comment

Oh and i do like Ortiz and Hopkins why the hate ?

Ortiz looked like an imbecile against Floyd but he is a good entretaining fighter, Hopkins its just a legend bro cmon, the shoulder thing ... well he is old, but other than that the guy rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by ..David.. View Post
          Oh and i do like Ortiz and Hopkins why the hate ?

Ortiz looked like an imbecile against Floyd but he is a good entretaining fighter, Hopkins its just a legend bro cmon, the shoulder thing ... well he is old, but other than that the guy rocks.
          B-hop is constantly fouling in almost every fight in the past 10 years or more and ppl call it crafty when he does it.

Comment

1.) Antonio Margarito - I'll make no excuses I thoroughly enjoyed his beating at the hands of Miguel Cotto, and I truly wish the ref would have let the fight continue so he could get pounded for another couple of rounds. He epitomizes everything that's ugly and grotesque in the sport. I'm not one of those folks that can looked passed his indiscretions because he attempted to defile an honorable sport and the many great champions that came before him that did the job cleanly.

2.) Victor Ortiz - Here's a man that found when his fists were ineffectual decided to use his head as a battering ram against Mayweather. It was clear to anyone watching the fight that he repeatedly tried to foul Mayweather with his head, he didn't know what to do so resorted to the only tactic he thought would result in an outcome favorable to himself. It shows an astonishing lack of character, and it also demonstrated that when the going gets tough he doesn't have the strength of character to gut it out.

3.) Amir Khan - This is kind of a tough one because I don't actually hate Khan, but I think the hype surrounding him and the quickness with which people were ready to make him a Mayweather challenger was terrible for the sport. It's clear after his loss to Lamont Peterson that Khan is more mouth than he is fighter, and that's wholly unsatisfying to me as a fan. He can call out Timothy Bradley but has nowhere near the skill to beat him. Hype jobs hurt the sport.

Comment

Working...
            X