No announcement yet.

Fight Fans Need To STFU

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
    About these so called bad match ups cuz when we got our "super fight" at 140 between #1 and #2, it sucked donkey balls!!!! Everyone ****ted on Ortiz-Berto and look at what we got. A good damn fight. Pac-Shane can produce some fireworks so I say stop b*tching and enjoy the show tomorrow night.
    How entertaining was Pacquiao vs Mosley?

Comment

mosley is a coward,Talking about he was afraid mannys power.WTF???
      cotto,margarito,marquez have bigger balls then mosley puto

Comment

Shane was always just in it for the pay day.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          Oh dont' get it twisted, he didn't get touched with something light. He got hit with a sledge hammer and then looked and said "That come from that little Filipino?!"

I also think that Pac was overly cautious in this fight. He understood Mosley's only chance was to counter him, so he really was careful for long stretches of the fight or he could have stopped Mosley IMO.

I respect you are a boxing fan but this was a trash fight from the get go, just like the Marg fight.

Against Cotto, I at least thought Cotto's boxing would carry him but in the end it was the same.
          Yeah Pac be feeling bad for these cats I think. That's that congress men ****. Lol. And yeah, it wasn't exactly light but **** I didn't think that one shot would sent him in to b*tch mode. Lol, wow I thought Shane had more balls then that. You said it right onechance, Mosley is a ****ing puto de mierda. No balls, no heart, no nothing. Just a nice check in his pocket that he didn't even deserve. Even hois girl was screaming for him to something and the f*ggot didn't do ****.
          Last edited by King Ju-Ju; 05-08-2011, 02:37 AM.

Comment

In the end though, if you get to go home to Bella Gonzales, you are the winner IMO.

Comment

In the end though, if you get to go home to Bella Gonzales, you are the winner IMO.

she will probably leave his azz.That puto

Comment

Word!!! She's probably gonna cut Shanes bum ass off after that bull****.

Comment

He just made 20 million, she isn't going anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
                    Word!!! She's probably gonna cut Shanes bum ass off after that bull****.
                    She was looking mad ass hell during the fight. But dam bro what happend to your papito?

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
                      She was looking mad ass hell during the fight. But dam bro what happend to your papito?
                      gotta give props to that little vato,He put up more of a fight then that
                      coward mosley.

Comment

Working...
                      X