Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC taking over?? lol Rampage vs Evans..STAGED!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
    Rashad Evans is a ***** and that's what MMA fighters do. They win fights by hugging eachother for 3 rounds.
    True story.

Comment

Rampage looked out of shape and rashad looked lighting quick... rashad caught rampage with a punch 15 seconds into the fight that had rampage staggering... They hug up roll on the ground for a little bit... the fans were boo'n them for hugging... rampage almost ended the fight in the 3rd they rolled around on the ground for a bit more and the fight was over. Rashad won... very un-eventful. Wouldn't have paid for it. Boxing still better... unless we are talking clottey or cintron.

Comment

Originally posted by IanCharlez View Post
        Now i could be wrong. I could be 100% off and dont know **** about UFC. But the fight i just seen was no fight at all. They hugged for 3 rounds straight. UFC should be ashamed of putting that fight on PPV. I feel that fans were robbed with no gun and should be given their money back at once. Im at a lost of words right now. These guys (Rampage & Evans) had to be buddies.

Whats your thoughts??? Oh and boxing isnt going anywhere!
        No no. You pretty much saw Rashad, an elite Big Ten wrestling, totally neutralize Rampage who relied too much on his striking and no a lot on his wrestling defense. There was basic stuff and I mean stuff a freshman in high school could have pulled off by Rampage that could have reversed the fight and made it more interesting, but he didn't.

Rashad did great. He did what he needed to do to get the judges on his side. The onus was on 'page to have the answer for Michican St. wrestling. and he concentrated too much on being a striker and not enough on being a wrestler.

Too the person who's not familiar with the types of freestyle wrestling, yeah, this was a lame match. If I could compare it to boxing, this was a Mayweather fight. It was very technical and played close to the cards.

In a way, this could be used as a good example of why Kermit Centron wouldn't get very far in MMA.

Comment

Rashad Evans is a ***** and that's what MMA fighters do. They win fights by hugging eachother for 3 rounds.
          Come to East Lancing and tell the Michigan St. wrestling and judo teams that all they do is hug.

See what happens.

Comment

What a **** night for fights first Vitali bored me to death,then the ufc bored me to death should have watched the Lakers game.

Comment

terrible fight by both men

Comment

Glad i didnt order it...........

Comment

Originally posted by Kakutogi-Gumi View Post
                  No no. You pretty much saw Rashad, an elite Big Ten wrestling, totally neutralize Rampage who relied too much on his striking and no a lot on his wrestling defense. There was basic stuff and I mean stuff a freshman in high school could have pulled off by Rampage that could have reversed the fight and made it more interesting, but he didn't.

Rashad did great. He did what he needed to do to get the judges on his side. The onus was on 'page to have the answer for Michican St. wrestling. and he concentrated too much on being a striker and not enough on being a wrestler.

Too the person who's not familiar with the types of freestyle wrestling, yeah, this was a lame match. If I could compare it to boxing, this was a Mayweather fight. It was very technical and played close to the cards.

In a way, this could be used as a good example of why Kermit Centron wouldn't get very far in MMA.

LMAO..they hugged for 3 rounds.....GTFOH

Comment

i stopped watching at during the middle of a 3 round fight...what a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
                      LMAO..they hugged for 3 rounds.....GTFOH
                      Tell the ACs to have the boxing judges to GTFOH. They're the ones who pretty much say leaning up against a guy three rounds has more power in the score cards the the actual art of finishing.

Comment

Working...
                      X