Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
    Round 2 was a swing round.

Round 3 Cotto didnt land almost anything...lol.

Round 6: Clear Cotto round

Round 8: Clear cotto round

9 and 10 were easily Floyd rounds man.

Do you hate the guy that much?
    same for you. if you cant score, get lost. I dont discuss with losers. The truth is around 9 of the 12 rounds were pretty close but Cotto edged more of them than Mayweather. but I am sure with Floyds dildo in your ass, you give him every round cause Lederman scored it that way and Lampley showed us the punch stats and Steward was pointing out Mayweathers unbelievable display of boxing skills. motherf_ker listen. you dont know jack about boxing. never did, never will. you are a biased loser who is full of sh_t. period

Comment

• Originally posted by mudpunch View Post
      I just re-watched the third round after reading your post and I have to say...
      It was a slow round for BOTH fighters, but how the hell do you give Floyd that round? He did nothing significant. Also, FYI, Cotto landed more than 3 punches. He landed jabs, body punches...many were blocked, but he LANDED more than Floyd did. He even countered Floyd on some occasions. Most of Floyd shenanigans were blocked. Again, slow round for both, edge to Cotto, but somehow, point given to Floyd. WHAT? HOW? Because he's Floyd that's why.....totally unfair.
      thats exactly what I mean. and you know what? I didnt even re-watch the 3rd round cause I knew I would see the same thing you saw (again). Thats why I scored it for Cotto. These losers will see it they way they want to see it.

Comment

• wat round break is it

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
          Its pretty clear after last night that Cotto's skills just aren't what they used to be. While brave and determined, he was no match for Floyd Mayweather. Ten years ago, things might have been different. But, age affects all fighters differently. Cotto will make a wonderfully entertaining journeyman and ambassador for the sport.

And kudos to team Mayweather for having the sense to wait until Cotto's skills were in decline to fight him. This is standard operating procedure for Mayweather and it was a smart move for the money. Now waiting for Mannie to get old is another story since Floyd's age is the factor between them. I suspect Floyd will continue to dodge Mannie in the same way he dodged Kostya Tszyu. In short the fight between Mannie and Floyd will never happen.
          Wow I'm impressed, you should donate your brain to medical science

Comment

• I had it 116-112 for Floyd.

Floyd looked ok, not the Floyd we are used to seeing. Cotto came to fight and with more activity in the last part of the fight he could have tightened the scores more. I had Cotto winning 6, 7, and 8 and gave him the 2nd round but the first 3 rounds not much happened.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by raskat View Post
                same for you. if you cant score, get lost. I dont discuss with losers. The truth is around 9 of the 12 rounds were pretty close but Cotto edged more of them than Mayweather. but I am sure with Floyds dildo in your ass, you give him every round cause Lederman scored it that way and Lampley showed us the punch stats and Steward was pointing out Mayweathers unbelievable display of boxing skills. motherf_ker listen. you dont know jack about boxing. never did, never will. you are a biased loser who is full of sh_t. period
                Says the guy who scored the fight as a win for Cotto.

ffs

This is gold.

Comment

• He's just above the journeyman status.

Margarito is truly a journeyman.

Cotto can still beat journeymen. And Cotto can still be a durable opponent for the elite fighters. Floyd is past it.

Comment

• Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
                    I think he might have felt disrespected I believe he should have been interviewed first. Floyd's interview was long so he got tired and left. I would have done the exact same thing as cotto.
                    that's his fault

if he wanted to be interviewed first he should have beat floyd.

Comment

• You're ignorant if you think Cotto's not going to make the hall of fame.

Barry McGuigan is in the boxing hall of fame and so are many fighters who never even won a world title.

The boxing hall of fame is pretty easy to get into and Cotto is overqualified already. Titles in 3 weight divisions and fought many stars.

Comment

Working...
                      X