Collapse
No announcement yet.

If a couple doesnt want to raise a kid because they think they cant afford it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If a couple doesnt want to raise a kid because they think they cant afford it

And giving the kid away is better for the kid in the long run is better for the kid so he has more material things ect...........you think thats lazy or smart?

Personally i think if your energetic enough to pull out your penis and stick it in a vagina without protection you do everything in your mother FHUCKING power to raise that motha fuggin ****. Im telling you if i had a kid i would fight tooth and motha FHUCKING nail to put food on the table for him or her!

Im watching teen mom and there is a couple and they gave up the kid because they felt they couldnt support the kid financially. Jesus GET OUT THERE AND WORK 2 JOBS IF YOU HAVE TO FOR FHUCK SAKES!!!!!!!! It is humanly possible to support a kid. I find couples like these are just too fhucking lazy to take up the responsibility and just want to have sex and SLUT around. Pisses me the hell off.

i mean there are single mothers out ther doing it on their own. im pretty sure a young PHYSICALLY ABLE couple can support they kid. Lazy bastaards
    Last edited by Ring Leader; 08-02-2011, 08:43 PM.

Good job supporting a show that basically glorifies that behavior.

Give yourself a pat on the back.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      Good job supporting a show that basically glorifies that behavior.

Give yourself a pat on the back.
      if you READ what i said. i said that they should support the lil **** however they can

Comment

LOL...Teen Mom...little skeezies get pregnant now with the intent to get on that show.

Comment

Originally posted by NationalWriter View Post
          if you READ what i said. i said that they should support the lil **** however they can
          Yes, you're watching a show that puts these people on tv, which leads to them being in trash magazines, becoming somewhat famous, which makes other little dumb fuks want to get on tv.

Comment

Laziness.....period.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              Yes, you're watching a show that puts these people on tv, which leads to them being in trash magazines, becoming somewhat famous, which makes other little dumb fuks want to get on tv.
              i didnt say i support the show. i watch it but i dont support it

Comment

Watching it is supporting it...they don't care how you feel about the show, but if you're tuned to the channel, they're getting paid.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                  Watching it is supporting it...they don't care how you feel about the show, but if you're tuned to the channel, they're getting paid.
                  im not giveing them anything out of my pocket. Im not lending those parents any money. theyre entertaining my ass. thats it.

ok you probably like gang movies with killing and all that crazy **** but DO YOU SUPPORT GANGS AND MURDERS? Probably not...

......am i right?

Comment

So ratings hage zero to do with a show's success... I gotchu.

Comment

Working...
                    X