No announcement yet.

pacquiao refuses to give man a hand shake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
    I was there, after he ignored the annoying kid he bagan to reconsider his position on condoms saying that they might actually be a good thing.
    I was there as well and close to him. After reconsidering his position, I heard him say under his breath "unless your with a Manila prostitute".
    Last edited by megadeth; 06-14-2011, 05:33 PM.

Comment

manny also had 2 whores arrested for asking him "did he have a condom"....

Comment

Pacquiao reconsidered condoms when Larry X first stepped into the gym

Comment

i followed him down to that tatoo parlour under the Wild card, the guy pulled out the needle and manny started shaking and **** going into shock....

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
            he was a black guy with a manny knows tee shirt on..he was obviously a fan..he looked so disapointed

hahaha shows you how stupid and childish that Made Up Mayweather Story was
            Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 06-14-2011, 05:26 PM.

Comment

i was disgusted i threw up my fried chicken and watermelon apon seeing this

Nothing irritates me more than a black person who believes it is only they who love fried chicken and watermelon.

I have dibs on both!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hakeem View Post
                i followed him down to that tatoo parlour under the Wild card, the guy pulled out the needle and manny started shaking and **** going into shock....
                Then Pacquiao fainted falling on his head and was bleeding. He lost about a teaspoon of blood and was weak for days.

Comment

OK someone either has to explain to me the the target of this thread so I know what in the hell is going on!LOL

Or at least give me a link.

Comment

i recorded it...but mannys security team confiscated my camera,claiming video cameras weaken manny..i said he fights on tv all the time..then they threatened to sue me

Damn Larry, you're on a roll today.

I will quote this.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                      Nothing irritates me more than a black person who believes it is only they who love fried chicken and watermelon.

I have dibs on both!!

pinoys love fried chicken as much as black people...if not more

Comment

Working...
                      X