No announcement yet.

Admit you owe him an apology???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admit you owe him an apology???

Listen...JASON LITZAU...everybody had him getting KO'd in this fight in less than 5 rounds...I'll give myself some credit and say that I have been saying for several years that Jason has the potential to beat the very top guys if he fought his fight, if he could ever REALLY put it together like those of us who have known since he was in the junior olympics knew he had the potential to do...last night he was in with the most dangerous opponent of his career and very very few gave him a chance...actually I dont recall seeing anyone actually say they wee betting on him to win (not that you didn't, I just didn't read it)...NOW that he has shocked so many people you have people saying Caballero didnt train etc etc....COME ON, dont do that...people always look to explain away something they didnt believe could happen...not fair to J at all...give the kid credit, he went in there with a guy EVERYBODY said was gonna kill him and he won, PERIOD...anyone???

Actually I predicted Litz would KO Cabellero.

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
      Listen...JASON LITZAU...everybody had him getting KO'd in this fight in less than 5 rounds...I'll give myself some credit and say that I have been saying for several years that Jason has the potential to beat the very top guys if he fought his fight, if he could ever REALLY put it together like those of us who have known since he was in the junior olympics knew he had the potential to do...last night he was in with the most dangerous opponent of his career and very very few gave him a chance...actually I dont recall seeing anyone actually say they wee betting on him to win (not that you didn't, I just didn't read it)...NOW that he has shocked so many people you have people saying Caballero didnt train etc etc....COME ON, dont do that...people always look to explain away something they didnt believe could happen...not fair to J at all...give the kid credit, he went in there with a guy EVERYBODY said was gonna kill him and he won, PERIOD...anyone???
      Ive always liked him but after the RG loss i just thought he wasnt quite good enough. All the credit in the world to him i thought Cab woulda had him outta there in about 6

Comment

Props to Litzau. I too thought he was going to get smashed. The kid deserves all credit for this win.

Comment

Yea I probably do.

I certainly had no intention of putting money on him even after seeing the odds.

I think Cabellero could have done a better job and I certainly think he overlooked Litzau, but Litzau showed up to prove a point. That is always a recipe for disaster for a more highly thought of guy.

Bravo to Litzau though because even so he still had to do it and he certainly deserved it.

Comment

someone on her called it last week

Comment

I wish I bet $$ on him.

Comment

I remember some years ago he was a prospect that we all thought was going to be the next best thing, He lost his way a bit so am glad for him...

Comment

I called that Cab would be exposed and woobbled and almost KO'd, not that'd he lose, athough it was on my mind, because he sucks so bad.....like ten times on the board before it went down

Comment

Also people shouldn't forget about his devastating knockout loss to Guerrero a few years ago, only to come back and get the biggest win of his career..

He deserves all the credit in the world.

Comment

Working...
                    X