No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach "Rios doesnt last 6 rounds w/manny"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddie Roach "Rios doesnt last 6 rounds w/manny"

I think Brandon Rios would eventually get stopped. Pacquiao has trouble with slick fighters, not pressure fighters like Rios. Pacquiao would need his legs for that fight though. He's a sharp speedy boxer puncher brawler.

This is the setup here. Expect Manny to make his great comeback with winner of Rios/Alvarado later this year.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
      This is the setup here. Expect Manny to make his great comeback with winner of Rios/Alvarado later this year.
      U mad??.....

Comment

Originally posted by billygoathurler View Post

I think Brandon Rios would eventually get stopped. Pacquiao has trouble with slick fighters, not pressure fighters like Rios. Pacquiao would need his legs for that fight though. He's a sharp speedy boxer puncher brawler.
        Why do you post an old ass interview? Rios would knock Pacquiao out now, especially after Pac's chin has been shattered.

Comment

I think Rios gets battered to the point of unrecognition.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
            U mad??.....
            Not at all my friend. Just reading through the lines. It's his comeback fight. The fight to look good in. Nothing wrong with that. Rios is young and hungry, I expect him to take some viscous shots before being stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
              So a guy who has beat a fringe contender at 140 in his only fight at 140 and was losing the fight before the KO, that has become very important recently, gets a big money fight against Pac at 147?

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                So a guy who has beat a fringe contender at 140 in his only fight at 140 and was losing the fight before the KO, that has become very important recently, gets a big money fight against Pac at 147?
                I know, I don't agree with it myself but it's obvious that's what Arum wants...

http://www.boxingscene.com/arum-on-r...er-more--58171

Comment

C'mon, you know welterweight Pac loves them 135 and 140 pounders.

Originally posted by Fetta View Post

Comment

I think Pacquiao is done it's awfully stupid Freddie to fight a puncher after you been Hattoned.

Comment

Working...
                    X