No announcement yet.

Easiest Site U got Pu$$Y From?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easiest Site U got Pu$$Y From?

Yo bros lets take a poll of the best sites you got easy pu$$y from?

Serious poll here.

For me I got lot of pu$$y from the old school AOL/AIM but not sure those chat rooms even exist anymore?

Then of course Myspace in its prime got me mad pu$$y from all over.

These days whats your best sites you got easy pu$$y from? The two I mentioned don't really exist anymore or they not as hot as they was in their prime. I heard Myspace is making a relaunch heard Justin Timberlake had something to do with it or something? But I doubt it will be as good as it once was I mean remember how easy it was to get a$$ from that thing lol.

PS: Just to clarify I'm talking like real social networking sites not them freaky sexual sites lol. I would never go on one of those.

not even one.

there used to be telephone chatlines that i would troll and sometimes get laid by fat broads, two at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
      not even one.

there used to be telephone chatlines that i would troll and sometimes get laid by fat broads, two at a time.
      wtf dude u being funny? i think everyone i know got laid from aim and myspace when all the hoes was on it, even nerdy geeks got some head at least lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
        wtf dude u being funny? i think everyone i know got laid from aim and myspace when all the hoes was on it, even nerdy geeks got some head at least lol
        i'm in my late 30's so i never really got into all of that mess. i have had no trouble getting laid, i promise. lol

Comment

I'm chatting to this hoe right now trying to get some. Just got her number and told her to get WhatsApp. She getting tapped soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
            I'm chatting to this hoe right now trying to get some. Just got her number and told her to get WhatsApp. She getting tapped soon.
            you filfy mudda****!

where the hell is the app?

Comment

you filfy mudda****!

where the hell is the app?
              Play Store. It could be called Market too.

Once your in there you just search for 'whatsapp'. It'll come up as 'whatsapp messenger'. Come on dude, you ain't that old.

Comment

i'm in my late 30's so i never really got into all of that mess. i have had no trouble getting laid, i promise. lol
                word im in my early 30's bro. i do pretty well at the bars myself, but bro when AIM was hot ***** u didnt even have to talk to hoe$ on the phone at all just IM them to come over or they IM you to come over to smash lol.

Myspace was even easier since all the girls on there already knew the drill if they gave you digits and met up with you then it pretty much meant instant smash session lol.

I guess im just being cheap again cause the economy is still ***** so im reliving the good ole college days of hooking up online so u dont gotta spend money going out to bars and paying cover charge/parking for clubs lol

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                  whats the WhatsApp about bro elaborate thanks

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                    whats the WhatsApp about bro elaborate thanks
                    It's an app on android, rim and apple devices which allows you to chat, send pics, locations and vids over wifi for free. Also can be used using the data from your network provider at no extra charge. Until you finish your data limit of course, but you can get a cap on that anyway.

It's a pretty good app.

One on one convo's to group chat. It's good.

The catch though, is that you must exchange phone numbers for it.

Comment

Working...
                    X