No announcement yet.

WBO Champion Of The Decade Belt To Be Most Iconic Belt In WBO History

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mannyman View Post
    Another belt to dilute boxing and further alienate casual fans.

Fighters should just stop paying sanctioning fees.
    what needs to happen is to for all sanctioning bodies to be absorbed into one entity, meaning only 1 world champion in every division. that'll be the day

Comment

This is beyond comical.

Comment

inafter the same trolls come and troll this thread with their hatred. I haven't even read though it but I know the same boring ass arguments have already been posted "oh great ANTHOER belt"

This is pretty much a trophy since the real WBO WW champ is Pacquiao or Marquez. Bradley having it means nothing. Who ever wins this trophy belt is the REAL WBO champ anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by mannyman View Post
          Another belt to dilute boxing and further alienate casual fans.

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
          That's exactly what we need another meaningless POS belt.
          Originally posted by freeloada View Post
          ohhhh.. i want one too.. that makes me the super dee duper champion of the century in waiting.. it means about as much around my waist as it would on Pacs or Marquez.. these make believe belts are getting ridiculous....
          red K sent for being predictable
          Last edited by LeG00N; 11-28-2012, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
            WBO president francisco valcarcel has decided to create a unique belt for the winner of pacquiao-marquez 4. the WBO says “the champion of the decade belt” is slated to be a luxurious rendition of the now classic world title belt. some of its features include over 170 hand-set cystals and the eagle that sits atop the center plate has been overhauled and made richer, with crisp detail and an assortment of jewels.every crevice, curve, and corner has been detailed. according to the WBO president, this is not just a championship belt but a work of art awarded once every ten years, this project is of a different magnitude.

pacquiao has the distinction of winning the very first WBC diamond belt after he defeated cotto via 12th round tko.

the champion of the decade belt is set to be revealed in las vegas before the pacquiao-marquez match.

your thoughts?

Comment

I look forward to reading future Ronnie Nathanielsz articles - "Champion of the Decade Manny Pacquiao.."

Comment

pacquiao won’t have to pay the any sanction fees even if he wins the belt but the same does not apply to marquez since he is still the WBO super champion in the light welterweight division, he has to pay a 3 percent boxer’s fee due to his participation in another weight category and to retain his status as WBO junior welterweight champion.

Comment

Working...
                X