No announcement yet.

My favourite lounge :)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
    Cotto didn't "spank" margs at all...he just showed up with his track shoes and threw some keep away jabs to his badly damaged eye...all credit goes to pac and the ring doctor

If that makes you feel better, okieeee!

Comment

Bossy don't let these guys jump on you, you stand up for yourself and kick some culo!

thank you for the thread hope to see more of you around BS in general!

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
        Bossy don't let these guys jump on you, you stand up for yourself and kick some culo!

thank you for the thread hope to see more of you around BS in general!
        Thank you love I have a busy few weeks with work, my birthday and my son's birthday but I will be around as much as I can in between the madness

Comment

You're very welcome sweety. I understand your situation I don't even know how you do it. I have no kids but I am so busy with work and I don't have time for anything anymore.

Oh and just in case I don't see you, Happy birthday to you and happy birthday to your boy wish you both the best.

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
          Thank you love I have a busy few weeks with work, my birthday and my son's birthday but I will be around as much as I can in between the madness

Comment

No he isn't

Deal with it love

Margarito is a warrior in is own right, but how can anyone use that fight to say he is Cotto's daddy when it is highly likely that he had loaded gloves/wraps? You can't.

Cotto won that fight and you could see the weight come off of his chest. Say what you want about the beating Margs took that left his eye all ****ed up and 'that gave Cotto the win'.

Didn't Cotto take just as bad beatings by Pacquiao andddd Margs and his wraps? Yep. Yet he still managed to win, and win well.

If Margs is his papi, then he got spanked by his son ... how
            embarrassing.

PS: Like my sig?

Comment

You're very welcome sweety. I understand your situation I don't even know how you do it. I have no kids but I am so busy with work and I don't have time for anything anymore.

Oh and just in case I don't see you, Happy birthday to you and happy birthday to your boy wish you both the best.
              Thank you very much I have my birthday off of work so I will probably be kicking around here during the day as I am lazy in bed

Originally posted by Primera View Post
              Is that it?

I'm slightly disappointed.

Comment

That sounds great when I am off work I take some time off to be lazy in bed it's such a great feeling!!!

Thank you very much I have my birthday off of work so I will probably be kicking around here during the day as I am lazy in bed

Is that it?

I'm slightly disappointed.

Comment

That sounds great when I am off work I take some time off to be lazy in bed it's such a great feeling!!!
                  Between work and the kids I don't get much time to be lazy in bed, So I am going to milk it for all I can

Comment

Between work and the kids I don't get much time to be lazy in bed, So I am going to milk it for all I can
                    Being a parent is a full time job in itself..

Comment

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
                      Being a parent is a full time job in itself..
                      Most definitely amor, these two keep me on my toes every minute of the day and I wouldn't change it for the world. I'm in the process of redecorating my apartment too so I am trying to do 5000 things at once

Comment

Working...
                      X