Arum: Pacquiao to make $26 million + for Bradley fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There you have it folks. 26m chaching!

Comment

Sure Slob we believe you. Than why is Mannys old accounting firm suing him for 6 hundo for lack of payment?

Comment

lol yea sure he is bob

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          ofcourse you dont...coz it hurts you that pac makes tons hell of a lot more than you hero...lol
          are you upset that floyd takes home more from one fight than pac does in 3-4 fights? or are you upset that floyd is just better than pacquiao and arum wont let them fight? or maybe, just maybe, you're upset that deep down you know pac is not the one to beat mayweather. whatever the reason, just remember, lying to others is wrong, but lying to yourself, well thats jus not healthy.

lmao at pac makin a hell of a lot more lol

Comment

Come on son

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
              ofcourse you dont...coz it hurts you that pac makes tons hell of a lot more than you hero...lol
              not to mention the top dollar Pac gets from endorsement deals with top brands. Damn who's rich!

26m plus plus.. that's like damn that blew me out of the water! Flowmos can't believe it.

I know you guys lack common sense, when I guy talks in public about numbers he is accounted for what he says. Pac knows whats up!

FORBES WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL CELEBRITIES LIST IS OUT: PACQUIAO - #33; MAYWEATHER - #55

enough said.. Move on guys keep it moving like a traffic cop boys hehe!

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                lol yea sure he is bob
                $26 mil between guarantee and ppv is good money. so Lets do some quick math just in case floyd/manny fight happens.

40+26=66 (numbers in millions)
                26/66=.39*100=39%
                40/66-.61*100=61%

Is there any reason why anyone can argue with a 60/40 purse split in floyd's favor?

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  not to mention the top dollar Pac gets from endorsement deals with top brands. Damn who's rich!

26m plus plus.. that's like damn that blew me out of the water! Flowmos can't believe it.

I know you guys lack common sense, when I guy talks in public about numbers he is accounted for what he says. Pac knows whats up!

FORBES WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL CELEBRITIES LIST IS OUT: PACQUIAO - #33; MAYWEATHER - #55

enough said.. Move on guys keep it moving like a traffic cop boys hehe!
                  If you really think Mannys making more than Floyd you are high on something. Thats not even debatable at this point. Floyd got the highest garuntee in boxing nuff said. By the way let me hit that **** your smoking. Ew wee

Comment

bob arum is a c**t

Comment

WTF, why is pac getting paid so much less than Mayweather?

Comment

Working...
                      X