Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aftermath Of A Shoot Out In Nuevo Laredo, Mexico (WARNING, GRAPHIC)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus christ, I clicked the link and now regret it. Whatever those guys got hit with they probably didn't feel much.

Comment

that's some raw shit
      if they were assassins they deserved it though.

Comment

gory stuff........

Comment

Man I think that's some of the most graphic images ever compiled.

Doesn't concern me much, apparently they were not very nice people.

Comment

by the way, reed did the right thing, you can't post some of those pics here openly.

one of the guys had his head smashed to pieces, disgusting pics, minors visit these forums.

Comment

Why do people seem to be more tolerant of violence and gore than sex?

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                by the way, reed did the right thing, you can't post some of those pics here openly.

one of the guys had his head smashed to pieces, disgusting pics, minors visit these forums.
                Minors also watch p.orn and 18 rated movies.

Goes without saying really.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                  Minors also watch p.orn and 18 rated movies.

Goes without saying really.
                  but at least as it is they have to click a link to see the pics and not have them on this boxing forum.

They have a choice at least, I clicked the link because I wanted to see how much the pictures bothered me, I don't think it's really possible to disgust me anymore lol.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                    but at least as it is they have to click a link to see the pics and not have them on this boxing forum.

They have a choice at least, I clicked the link because I wanted to see how much the pictures bothered me, I don't think it's really possible to disgust me anymore lol.
                    Boxingscene toughened me up. Anything I view on a computer screen barely phases me anymore. Ever since that picture of a guy who's head got run over by a tank.

Comment

The lounge was uncensored at one point though, wasn't it? I'd personally prefer a proper 'adult' lounge where there wasn't censoring of words and everything else. Although the ban on certain avatars and sigs is definitely the right thing to do as I know some people are in public places.

This silly censoring of certain words needs to be scrapped though. It's pointless and annoying when you have to retype a word again when you realised is it banned.

Comment

Working...
                      X