Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Expects De La Hoya To Get Him Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Expects De La Hoya To Get Him Mayweather Jr.

Plaza Mexico, Mexico City - As BoxingScene.com previously reported, WBC 154-pound champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (39-0, 29KOs) issued a challenge to the WBC's welterweight champion, Floyd Mayweather Jr. (42-0, 26KOs). The young Mexican star, shortly after his fifth round stoppage of Kermit Cintron, called for a Mayweather showdown in May.

[Click Here To Read More]

WARNELO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this fight wont happen.

Comment

Canelo c'mon, first you should face decent opposition... now it turns out that he's going to fight Floyd after his "amazing" fights with Cintron, Gomez, Rhodes and Matthew Hatton...

BTW the guy needs a guy to advise him on who to challenge ... I remember a few months ago he got into a small verbal fight with JMM on Televisa, and he said that he wanted to fight Marquez to prove him that he was the best ... JMM was just laughing his ass off

Comment

If manny dont step up then canelo will do it.But that is six months away,
        I would like canelo to keep staying active and have a fight by feb.

Comment

way too early for FMJ

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Plaza Mexico, Mexico City - As BoxingScene.com previously reported, WBC 154-pound champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (39-0, 29KOs) issued a challenge to the WBC's welterweight champion, Floyd Mayweather Jr. (42-0, 26KOs). The young Mexican star, shortly after his fifth round stoppage of Kermit Cintron, called for a Mayweather showdown in May.

[Click Here To Read More]
            Should be a easy fight to make both canelo with GBP and Mayweather does buisness with GBP

Comment

I hope not.

Oscar filling his head with BS.

Comment

Hahahaha..... ha.
                Easy win... Canelo is going to be gassed in 4 rounds.... KO'd by 6

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  Hahahaha..... ha.
                  Easy win... Canelo is going to be gassed in 4 rounds.... KO'd by 6
                  Canelo looked gassed in this fight because it was outdoors in Mexico City. There is a reason why the Mexican national team is unbeatable in Mexico City. It's hard to not get gassed there. The altitude is no joke

Comment

floyd stops him. de la hoya would be dumb as hell to make this fight even though i can see it happening already. i say have alvarez fight martirosyan, kirkland, or chavez jr for now. pacquiao and arum needs to sign the contract.

Comment

Working...
                    X