Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye vs Vitali Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vitali is on the verge of being a shot... if not already full blown shot. He's looked awful in his last 2 outings. And alot of times, facing shit opposition can mask how shot a fighter really is. And if he's looked bad against the likes of Chisora & Charr... I think it's safe to assume that he really is shot.

I think Haye takes him out via TKO somewhere around the 8th.

Comment

It will be a slow paced fight with both fighters being very careful. David won't take much chances and will find it hard to hit Vitali even though he's 41. Vitali can't hurt Haye, but he can land enough to score more points than Haye. Vitali by UD.

Comment

Bump for other opinions.

Comment

Haye will be to fast and powerful

Comment

I have no respect for Haye. He intentionally backed out of this fight multiple times even while Vitali was in his late 30s. Now that Vitali has looked substantially slower and performed poorly in his last few fights Haye finally wants to fight him. Haye is a joke.

Comment

I think Haye will play the exact same fight he did against Wlad but he will probably be a little more brave. I think that fight will be hard for Vitali to win at his age and it will probably be frustrating which will make it easier for Haye. It is possible if Vitali can keep his head that Haye gets a bit careless then Vitali could make him pay because I am sure Vitali can still punch real hard.

I think Haye will be super careful, see Valuev fight (actually don't sorry for bringing that up)~

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                I have no respect for Haye. He intentionally backed out of this fight multiple times even while Vitali was in his late 30s. Now that Vitali has looked substantially slower and performed poorly in his last few fights Haye finally wants to fight him. Haye is a joke.
                It's nothing new mate, there are many examples of this in history. Vitali has shown deterioration but he clearly hasn't been tested as of late.

Comment

After the cowardly way he "fought" Wlad, I can't fathom anyone really believing that he'll beat the meaner, bigger Klitschko.

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
                    After the cowardly way he "fought" Wlad, I can't fathom anyone really believing that he'll beat meaner, bigger Klitschko.
                    it takes two to dance... Two.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathknight88 View Post
                      it takes two to dance... Two.
                      Piss poor excuse for what went on there. And, if that's your excuse, why couldn't Haye have just stepped up a little and easily won?

Comment

Working...
                      X