• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by masuka View Post
        Damn

Comment

Loungers have been back up in NSB more I noticed, the conversations there have been better lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            Loungers have been back up in NSB more I noticed, the conversations there have been better lately.

I have been enjoying it lately. True fans are coming out now that the conversation isn't solely around three fighters.

These people that complain about the lounge should stfu and entertain us with their glorious witty banter instead of whining that they aren't as entertained as before.

I think NSB has improved but at times I miss the wild west days of the esp when Pr's and mexicans fight and when the insults are thick and heavy.

I feel like NSB has a good balance right now- though not that many good fights to talk about in the last few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              I have been enjoying it lately. True fans are coming out now that the conversation isn't solely around three fighters.

These people that complain about the lounge should stfu and entertain us with their glorious witty banter instead of whining that they aren't as entertained as before.

I think NSB has improved but at times I miss the wild west days of the esp when Pr's and mexicans fight and when the insults are thick and heavy.

I feel like NSB has a good balance right now- though not that many good fights to talk about in the last few weeks.
              This is why its been better, no winners or losers to nutthugg or hate and no threads to make excuses for or discredit wins just boxing talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                This is why its been better, no winners or losers to nutthugg or hate and no threads to make excuses for or discredit wins just boxing talk.
                Enjoy it while it lasts. You of all people know that things will soon make a (rather unfortunate) return to form up there, and that this "calm" is only due to the dawn of a new boxing calendar year. It happens every January like clockwork.

When the hell is the first event of this year, anyway? Any good fights this month?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  Enjoy it while it lasts. You of all people know that things will soon make a (rather unfortunate) return to form up there, and that this "calm" is only due to the dawn of a new boxing calendar year. It happens every January like clockwork.

When the hell is the first event of this year, anyway? Any good fights this month?

I am liking Ramos-Rigondeaux for the title on the 20th.

Friday Night Fights is back this week with a couple somewhat decent shows the next two weeks.

Major *****, not a lot for a bit but some good interim stuff.

Comment

That's about what I thought, but thanks for the heads on on FNF being back this week. I cut my cable over a year ago, didn't see the point in paying for it when I watch everything on my laptop, anyway. So I'll be on the look out for FNF streams.

Comment

everything gets deleted. if it's not cookies and unicorn farts then it's too controversial.

Comment

Working...
                      X