Collapse
No announcement yet.

FMJ/Ortiz OST?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even if Floyd want to get his azz tested right now USADA would tell him no. There's a reason why May vs Mosley didn't get tested 18 days prior to the fight...NSAC told USADA to FOff on the testing 2-3 weeks before the fight due to the risk of an infection or injury.

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
      What's the difference between NSACs job, and USADAs job? And who's methods seem harder to cheat?
      both wont test fighters too close to the fight coz they dont want to affect the fighters

so what is the point of requesting blood testing throughout the night of the fight when USADA themselves wont even test them too close to the fight?

i can smell duck **** can u?

Comment

Hmm, I seem to remember somebody making a thread about this....http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=507389

Comment

A ***** using Alts to complain about something that everyone knew to boost their moral after floyd been exposed contradicting himself.

Oldest trick in the book.

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
            anyone give me a good reason why would USADA test fighters too close to the fight that even them said that they wouldnt want to affect the fighters

USADA = useless ****

let the commission do their job and lets see the mega fight we all wanted to see
            The commission are allowed to do whatever testing they want.They are allowed to do their job.USADA just so happens to do a more thorough job with blood and urine-whenever they want,without notice....

Why do you guys keep saying "let the commission do their job" as if they are denied????

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
              both wont test fighters too close to the fight coz they dont want to affect the fighters

so what is the point of requesting blood testing throughout the night of the fight when USADA themselves wont even test them too close to the fight?

i can smell duck **** can u?
              Even if USADA doesn't test too close to the fight itself,how can Manny's team still not agree????

Comment

I know you are joking. You have no doubt heard that they stopped testing 18 days out from the Mosley fight and have attempted to turn that into an eighteen day cutoff to make Pac look good in asking for a 14 day window, or a 21 day window, or a 3 day window(whatever he asked for, forgot at this point). The decision to stop the testing at 18 days out was explained thoroughly. It was stopped as they didnt figure they had anything to worry about, and it was also mentioned they didnt want to take any chances for injury. Thing is, Mosley and Floyd did not know the testing was over. They were under the impression they could still be tested at any time. That is what make the random testing such a deterrent. Please dont pretend as an adult that you can't understand something so simple. I know that you are just trolling to try to stir some people up, but there are better topics to do that with. So in conclusion, there was never an 18 day cutoff. They simply decided to stop at this RANDOM point. Did you see the word RANDOM in there. I'm not sure why im even trying at this point. There are just so many people jumping on these boards to simply defend their fighter despite all their hypocrises, and im talking floyd and manny. Truth is these two make a lot of money by avoiding each other, and until fans stop makeing excuses for them, like you have done we will not get the fight we want.

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
                  even if usada doesn't test too close to the fight itself,how can manny's team still not agree????
                  exactly! !!

Comment

Even if USADA doesn't test too close to the fight itself,how can Manny's team still not agree????
                    ^^^^^this.......

Comment

they agreed on 7 days cut off STFU!

Comment

Working...
                      X