Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cleverly Will Not Allow Krasniqi To Block Hopkins Chance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cleverly Will Not Allow Krasniqi To Block Hopkins Chance

Nathan Cleverly will not underestimate Robin Krasniqi as he knows defeat against the little-known Serbian is likely to put a big dent in his dream of facing Bernard Hopkins and becoming the undisputed light heavyweight world champion.

Cleverly was named on Monday as the joint-headliner of Frank Warren's 'Rule Britannia' show, which will feature some of the country's best boxers at Wembley Arena on March 16.

The Welshman's meteoric rise meant he had managed to agree a fight with former multi-weight champion Hopkins, who is the top-ranked fighter in the division, but the WBO ordered Cleverly take on mandatory challenger Krasniqi at Wembley Arena first instead.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This piece of Propaganda would make Joseph Goebbels proud!

Comment

LOL, here we go again...

Comment

Why is he chasing a 48yo and not fighters like Campillo, Dawson, Chilemba, Pascal, Cloud, Kovalev, hell even a rematch with Bellew?!?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          This piece of Propaganda would make Joseph Goebbels proud!
          Haha! Love it!

Comment

1) i've noticed that the authors name from pieces like this have been omitted so they cant be identified as either employees of or out and out NUTHUGGERS of warren

2) how does beating hopkins make cleverly the undisputed light heavy champ of the world when dawson is the lineal champ?

3) did the WBO order cleverly to take on krasniqi AT wembley arena? i think not

4) if krasniqi should pose little threat..WHY IS HE THE MANDATORY CHALLENGER?

5) how has cleverly rise been 'meteoric'? he was given a belt by default and has faced mainly bums since only escaping with a close decision against a guy that is now facing better opposition than him and is ranked higher than him in some quarters

6) oh wait...apparently cleverly has 'quietly climbed the rankings'....so it wasnt a meteoric rise after all then?

honestly? my 5 year old could write a more coherent piece and with greater accuracy than this drivel.

whoever you are....and probably chaykovsky or sukhovsky or little frank jr.....you are a disgrace to all boxing writers.

this is pure garbage!!

Comment

WBA champ Beibut Shumenov has offered Clev a 50% split on nuetral ground (Las Vegas) & Frank Warren has turned it down. Now what doe's that tell you? For the good of the sport hopefully Cloud batters Bhop into retirement!

Comment

WOW...is this guy for real?!? LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                  Why is he chasing a 48yo and not fighters like Campillo, Dawson, Chilemba, Pascal, Cloud, Kovalev, hell even a rematch with Bellew?!?
                  my thoughts exactly!!

Comment

Cleverly recent opposition would be considered ok if he was a contender but with a championship belt around his waist he is under going the Canelo treatment. Fighting bums while being labeled a champion. Cleverly shouldn't be looking at Hopkins (I actually think he'll lose to Cloud) he should be trying to secure fights against guys like Campillo or Shumenov or get the fight that really matters, a rematch with Bellew. I never used to be a Bellew fan but I thought he won that or at the very least got a draw. Cleverly is wasting times with mandatories.

Comment

Working...
                    X