Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye: Not Interested in Price or Fury Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Haye: Not Interested in Price or Fury Title Fight

Former champion David Haye is mentally focused on getting WBC champion Vitali Klitschko in the ring in 2013. There is a good possibility that Vitali will retire and pursue a full-time career in politics.

If Vitali decides to retire and the belt becomes vacant - and then the vacant belt was captured by either Tyson Fury (20-0, 14KOs) or David Price (15-0, 13KOs) in the next twelve months - Haye says there wouldn't be any interest in fighting either of them.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Former champion David Haye is mentally focused on getting WBC champion Vitali Klitschko in the ring in 2013. There is a good possibility that Vitali will retire and pursue a full-time career in politics.

If Vitali decides to retire and the belt becomes vacant - and then the vacant belt was captured by either Tyson Fury (20-0, 14KOs) or David Price (15-0, 13KOs) in the next twelve months - Haye says there wouldn't be any interest in fighting either of them.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Vitali is on his way out of boxing he couldnt give a **** about Haye or his title ambitions,beating an old semi retired Vitali Klitchko will do nothing for his career so I dont see the point.If Haye really wants to prove hes the best he needs to get in there with Wlad,but he knows aswell as what we do what will happen thats why hes going after Vitali.Punk move.....

Comment

In translation that means I won't fight price or tyson because they would possibly beat me, vitali is getting old and easy to pounce on! And finally it means vitali generates money these guys don't and I am a cash cow and don't care about boxing. What a tool, seriously he is more irrelevant than his toe. I despise this guy.

Comment

Sorry, but Fury and Price are nowhere near ready for Haye. Both have their upsides and HW potential, but they are also slow as feck, have poor defence and poor chins. Those are fights that would do nothing for Haye.

Comment

Don't worry Haye. When I have children, and those children decide to have children. I'll tell them all about how you fought like a MFing chicken in your title fight with (Wlad) who had 7 belts. You made a mockery of the sport, your country, and your fans. Take your pinky toe and go home

Comment

Vitali-Haye is a done deal for mid-2013.

Comment

Originally posted by HWChampion View Post
              In translation that means I won't fight price or tyson because they would possibly beat me, vitali is getting old and easy to pounce on!
              So what you're saying is that Haye is afraid of Price and Fury but not Vitali?

No matter how old Vitali gets, that's a ******ed argument.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
                So what you're saying is that Haye is afraid of Price and Fury but not Vitali?

No matter how old Vitali gets, that's a ******ed argument.
                No, but being beaten by Vitali doesn't look bad at all. Tyson and Price are young, closer to prime and risk-reward ratio is much higher.

Do you really want to listen haye saying how he is better than lennox/foreman/tyson if he somehow manage to stop vitali.

He is 31, he should fight proper opposition or retire forever. One fight nonsense is plain stupid!

For Vitali it actually makes more sense to fight and beat Tyson or Price as they will continue to fight for years to come.

Comment

id rather see haye vs price or fury to be honest

Comment

I'll be sure to tell my kids that you're a puss who doesn't want to fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X