Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Huck, Fragomeni Meet Face To Face, Promise a War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photo: Huck, Fragomeni Meet Face To Face, Promise a War

Marco Huck (31-1, 23 KOs) has promised his fans another spectacular KO victory. The WBO Cruiserweight Champion makes a sixth defence of his title at Halle´s Gerry Weber Stadium on April 2 when he comes face-to-face with former champion Giacobbe Fragomeni (27-3-1, 11 KOs). “There is a reason why I am the champion and not you,” Huck said at today´s official press conference. “I am better and stronger and I will put you down. This is where I grew up, so I will have a lot of fans supporting me, and I will deliver them a spectacular night of boxing.”

[Click Here To Read More]

Wow huck talking big! rematch lebedev you punk

Comment

Go giacobbe,you can do it!!!
      Vinci,vinci,vinci!!!!

Comment

fragomeni will win,huck might just get stopped.

fragomeni is a tough dude,he doesnt stop coming forward.

Comment

would be hilarious if fragomeni does win but i cant see it happening! huck will stop him! fragomeni is well past it

Comment

Originally posted by dvb View Post
            fragomeni will win,huck might just get stopped.

fragomeni is a tough dude,he doesnt stop coming forward.

Comment

Frago has no chance, he is not a knockouter and it is impossible to get a decision against Huck (well obviously not because of Huck's skill, but because of the fact that the judges are always for some reason big Sauerland fans...).

Comment

Fragomeni is still going then i see.

Comment

Wow, Huck is talking big about KOing a 41-year-old who hasn't beaten anyone meaningful in a few years. Am sure Lebedev and the rest of the division is shaking in their boots. What's next, a rematch with Swamp Donkey Richards?

Comment

I really believe that even if Huck was clean knocked out the referee would rule a no-contest for Huck. They are SO biased it is unbelievable. The Lebedev decision was embarassing for boxing. Huck looked terrified, landed little, got pushed around and still won a solid points decision. The judges of that fight should be made to rewatch the fight and explain their decisionsto a regulatory panel. They should also have their bank accounts sifted with fine tooth combs for deposits from a Mr. S. Auerland.

Comment

Working...
                    X