Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Tseveenpurev Have a Chance Against Yordan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Tseveenpurev Have a Chance Against Yordan?

As much as a rematch between Yordan & John would generate huge interest in Indonesia I would LOVE IT if Tseveenpurev managed to pull off an upset.

Of course, Chris John is not getting any younger so he may not get past Piriyapinyo.

I really like the guy. I've never seen Yordan fight but it'd be a great fairytale story for Choi to get the win.

Comment

No chance.

Shame really, these fights should've happened several years ago but Choi is too old now. At least he'll get a nice pay-day though.

Comment

I have to be honest I have no idea when I posted this or even that I did.

My alcohol tolerance is getting lower by the pint.

Comment

He's entering the ring now...

War Choi!

Comment

No choi is too old and Yordan is pretty good.Would you keep us updated on the main event as D mize the thai fighter aint bad but im mainly hoping he ends Johns hostage taking off that belt

Comment

Big size difference, Yordan boxing well behind the jab.

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
                Would you keep us updated on the main event as D mize the thai fighter aint bad
                I ain't no Thai fighter.

Comment

Round 2 starts off with both men trading, Yordan settles behind his jab and controls Choi until he catches a big right hand and Choi jumps on him, forcing him to the ropes.

Turning into a war but Yordan looks comfortable when he's boxing.

Comment

Closest round yet.

Choi is happy to box on the back foot and catches Yordan with a few shots as he's coming in.

Comment

Working...
                    X