Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto calls out Arum for lying

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now Cotto realizes how much of a crook Arum is. It's too bad he didn't leave Top Rank earlier, we would have seen Floyd vs Cotto in their prime. Ironically Pacquiao, who is now so big that he doesn't need a promoter, continues to do business with Arum and doesn't see through his lies.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Arum caught redhanded again and the Pac fanboys say thats not his hand thats glowing like his head would be if he said it to Cottos face lol , look at people defending Arum sheeese , no wonder its impossible to debate fanboys in here they just totally disregard facts .
      Hey there Unloaded, when was Arum caught the last time. And please...make it verifiable. Don't bring up that "new stadium" crap. That was an MGM announcement, it was an MGM stadium, on MGM 10 acre property and Arum was only passig on what they came to him with.

You don't get to be the top boxing promoter in history by being a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        Now Cotto realizes how much of a crook Arum is. It's too bad he didn't leave Top Rank earlier, we would have seen Floyd vs Cotto in their prime. Ironically Pacquiao, who is now so big that he doesn't need a promoter, continues to do business with Arum and doesn't see through his lies.
        How right you are. It takes boxingScene crappers to see through Arum. Like you..... If you had real reasons for your pathological hatreds, I'd say nothing, but you and your buddies are coml[letely irratioal. There's a name for it.....

Comment

To be fair tho why should Cotto get almost a guarantee almost twice as big as before when he ran like a lil b*tch for half the fight and Pac got tired of chasing him around?

and when I say ran like a lil b*tch i mean I thought it was a michael jackson moonwalking concert

And that offer is still better than the 5 mill and no PPV he got against floyf

the truth is Cotto still wets the bed at night thinking about when Pac but his hands on him

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
            Hey there Unloaded, when was Arum caught the last time. And please...make it verifiable. Don't bring up that "new stadium" crap. That was an MGM announcement, it was an MGM stadium, on MGM 10 acre property and Arum was only passig on what they came to him with.

Oh shit........................

Bob Arum - "Yesterday i was lying, but today i'm telling the truth."

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              Oh shit........................

Bob Arum - "Yesterday i was lying, but today i'm telling the truth."

Comment

I am glad Cotto put Arum on blast.

Comment

Bill Clinton calls out CNN for telling the news.

essentially exactly what this thread says. nothing new. arum is scumbag, liar and a cheat. we allllll know this.

Comment

Arum-"who cares about the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                      I agree.

I also think Don King should open a daycare centre or rest home.

Comment

Working...
                      X