No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jones Impressed With Tyson Fury's Recent KO Victory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jones Impressed With Tyson Fury's Recent KO Victory

Paul "Silky" Jones worked Tyson Fury's corner for the first time this past Saturday when Fury defeated Martin Rogan via a 5th round knockout with a bodyshot. The former WBO junior middleweight champion assisted head trainer Peter Fury and assessed Fury's performance for BoxingScene.com.

[Click Here To Read More]

he has added 2 elements to his game. actually training properly & a southpaw stance. now opponents have to be prepared for both stances. i was impressed with him coming in at 245lbs.

Comment

He has to keep up this new discipline and training regime. If he does then maybe...just maybe he could make the heavyweight division more exciting.

Comment

he certainly impressed me
        very very patient, hardly got touched, great power and accuracy.

the guy is maturing a lot and all the issues seem to be getting ironed out. and he's still only what, 23?

get the feeling we'll be seeing a lot of this guy

Comment

Here's hoping he stays in shape and keeps the discipline. His best performance yet.

Comment

That crushing left to the body was a real quality shot.

Comment

Poor footwork.

I'd like to see Fury-Perez. Doubt it'll happen though.

Comment

you are all joking, are you?

the guy beat a 40 year old inactive taxi driver after a big duck.

southpaw or not he should have stopped this guy in one, look at what price did to McD he would have battered rogan.

the fight was a joke nothing changes that at all.

the only good thing for the fury camp is that he looked like he might get into shape one day.

Comment

Originally posted by alfredperami View Post
                  you are all joking, are you?

the guy beat a 40 year old inactive taxi driver after a big duck.

southpaw or not he should have stopped this guy in one, look at what price did to McD he would have battered rogan.

the fight was a joke nothing changes that at all.

the only good thing for the fury camp is that he looked like he might get into shape one day.
                  You should never underrate a guy like Rogan! Or maybe he will do to you what he did to Skelton and Harrison!

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                    Poor footwork.

I'd like to see Fury-Perez. Doubt it'll happen though.
                    Id like to see Perez v fecking anyone atm

Comment

Working...
                    X