No announcement yet.

UBF News: Charlie Zelenoff Wins Again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OfficialUBFNews View Post
    Were you shocked by Cowardly Chris Kud's illegal push? It seems once opponents taste Zelenoff's power they retreat and resort to desperate tactics. Pathetic.
    Pathetic is right. But hey i'd probably run too once I got hit by him. Heck I wouldn't even survive the staredown before the fight.

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    Please never mention King Z Money and Roy in the same sentence.

Charlie would devour a prime Roy Jones
    Yeah how stupid of me, i'm so embarrassed. I hope King Z doesn't see this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Please never mention King Z Money and Roy in the same sentence.

Charlie would devour a prime Roy Jones
      Roy Jones would first need to defeat Chris Kud in an eliminator for a chance to be Ktfo'd by Zelenoff.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
        I'm in love with Charlie.

I mean, he is a ****ing beast. Greatest fighter I have ever seen, and those arms mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
        Charlie is currently courting both Lindsay Lohan and Kim Kardashian. If either of those relationships should fall through, you can send Charlie your pics via facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by OfficialUBFNews View Post
          Charlie is currently courting both Lindsay Lohan and Kim Kardashian. If either of those relationships should fall through, you can send Charlie your pics via facebook.
          OMG!

HOPE!

I will burn a candle every night in hopes that I could one day be his groupie/sex kitten. Tell him I'm fully flexible

YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY!

Comment

Charlie once hit a cyclops between the eyes with over 6800 psi.

Comment

It's crazy, I kept having to pause the video and look out my window. Then I realized it wasn't thunder and lightning outside but the sound of Charlie's punches when they connected. That guy is some kind of sorcerer!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                It's crazy, I kept having to pause the video and look out my window. Then I realized it wasn't thunder and lightning outside but the sound of Charlie's punches when they connected. That guy is some kind of sorcerer!!
                If Charlie was a Sorcerer he'd be the P4P greatest Wizard in the ****ing building, Period. RIP Merlin.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                  Charlie once hit a cyclops between the eyes with over 6800 psi.
                  Damn...that's silverback gorilla power we're talking about

Comment

Stop giving Charlie so much attention...

damn...

the last thing we need is Pacquiao vs Charlie Z...I can see it up in hurrrrr now

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                      Damn...that's silverback gorilla power we're talking about
                      Charlie has left an open invitation to any and all grizzly bears interested in a matchup. One at a time only though, we're not running a freak show.

No way on God's green earth can a grizzly survive 5,000 Psi. If anyone owns or is in contact with a grizzly with the balls to get in the ring, please contact us at the UBF or Charlie directly with a time and location. We will be there with cameras rolling and an animal coroner on hand.
                      Last edited by OfficialUBFNews; 11-28-2011, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X