• Show
Clear All

• Jeff Mayweather:''Floyd's thoroughly dominating his sparring partners

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/conte...3664af476252e9

Ortiz is in a word of trouble.

Comment

naw...these are his sparring partners

Comment

I'd be very afraid as well to fight a real fight and try to knock down Floyd in sparring. Uncle Roger might jump at me for one.

Comment

Oh man, Ortiz is in for a world of pain

Comment

Floyd's father says 'Floyd is beating them up and he goes to greet people on the ropes before he starts asswhooping.He's beating them because them sparring partners are not good.He needs people who will challenge him,people who will not allow him to go and clown near the ropes'.

Is Mayweather Sr correct or Floyd's just too good?All I know is Ortiz will get a good beating because he's been talking too much.

Comment

Well thats expected. Hell he thoroughly dominates everyone he fights.

Comment

cherrypick opponents.............cherrypick sparring partners?...............

Comment

floyd is not invincible i know people that have beat him in sparring. they are much bigger than him

Comment

It was only a matter of time before we began heating these PR "releases"....... Naturally he'd be "beating them up"..You hardly think they're going to say anything else.

And we still get the Dumbos who rise to the comment and start debating "learnedly" about how good he is etc.

On another point, if he is championship quality, and his sparring partners are JUST THAT...sparring partners, (often prelim fighters) several grades below his level. It would be natural to expect him to "beat them up".,,,,,except for the fact that this is NOT what sparring partners are used for. That would just be sadism. And he would get NO sparring partners. They are really used to PRACTICE certain strategies and tactics in a "fightlike" surrounding and atmosphere.

Not fodder to "be beaten up"......... It's all a LIE.

Comment

Working...
                    X