No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Mosley Fight Camp 360: Episode 3 Quotables

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Mosley Fight Camp 360: Episode 3 Quotables

On Saturday night the third episode of Showtime's Fight Camp 360 series on Pacquiao-Mosley was showcased on CBS. Manny Pacquiao defends his WBO welterweight title against Shane Mosley on May 7th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas and their every moves have been charted leading up to the fight, giving viewers an intimate look at their lives. [Click Here To Read More]

I don't like how Naazim Richardson continuously praises Manny Pacquiao while he is training Shane Mosley to fight him. He should be focusing on a game plan to beat Pac and not stroking his ego every second of every minute in every interview. We know Pac is a very exciting balls out fighter. No need to emphasize on it all the time Naaz. Your job is to get Shane ready for Pac so do that.

Comment

actually, i was suprised to see Nazim finally realize they are no longer trying to get a fight with pac so he stop sucking dick and started talking ****.

what was the comment he made about HBO praising pac like he can do no wrong and hes the second coming to Jesus?

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
        actually, i was suprised to see Nazim finally realize they are no longer trying to get a fight with pac so he stop sucking dick and started talking ****.

what was the comment he made about HBO's commentators praising pac like he can do no wrong and hes the second coming to Jesus?
        He didn't mentioned them, you just assumed that. He didn't named names, but it's okay to assume it was a shot at maybe, Larry Merchant.

Comment

^^^^hahahahaha

Comment

Shane saying he is getting heckled by the Pac fans got me kinda heated....wtf is wrong with those dudes?!?...smh

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              Shane saying he is getting heckled by the Pac fans got me kinda heated....wtf is wrong with those dudes?!?...smh
              dude,,,i had not really paid attention to them until this fight....but man they are annoying,,,,a bit immature as well

Comment

I think Mosley's girl should have a 360 for herself lol. But like the guys before me...the fans are dicks. I mean wtf is there problem? Show respect even if you dont know **** about boxing and just watch it when Pac fights...just chill and respect everyone equally.

Comment

Holy smoke ...his chic is 21 years old !!!
                  the 'ol man is getting it together with a young gal..dunno how a guy can perform "hungry" in the ring with a chic like dat ..abstain from her for how long...

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                    I think Mosley's girl should have a 360 for herself lol. But like the guys before me...the fans are dicks. I mean wtf is there problem? Show respect even if you dont know **** about boxing and just watch it when Pac fights...just chill and respect everyone equally.

It's our duty to disrespect those whom challenge, Super Wapakman.

Comment

Working...
                    X