Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Giovani Segura Crushes Ivan Calderon in Mexicali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Giovani Segura Crushes Ivan Calderon in Mexicali

At the Auditorio del Estado in Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico, WBO junior flyweight champion Giovani Segura (27-1-1, 23KOs) stopped Ivan Calderon (34-2-1, 6KOs) in the third round of their rematch. Last August, Segura stopped Calderon in eight rounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

I wanted My "Compatriota" Calderón to win...But the BETTER MAN(Segura) won again!!! & NO excuses this time from Calderón!!!!

Comment

You see that... "Crushes"... I like the sound of that.....

Comment

No power, no respect.

Comment

wow man when i was watching the fight on streaming video, i couldnt believe how much boxing has fallen, all these guys claiming there true boxing fans were talking **** about each others race i cant believe this, these fans these days are nutriders only, and another thing i was also watching how calderons fans were making excuses after the fight, saying calderon was weight drained or he was shot already, wtf has become of boxing fans

Comment

damn segura is da shyt!!! he also looks kinda cute.... i wouldnt mind zukkin hiss.......

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
              No power, no respect.
              Not really, look at Calderón's record..He deserves mad respect cause out 19 title fights, he's only lost 2!! & Hall of Famers like Pernell Whitaker, Willie Pep(ended with a record of 229-11-1 with only 65KO's) , Kid Gavilan & Emil Griffith had NO or little power, but yet they were able to defeat some of the best fighters in their time & become world champions & defend their titles..So they deserv as much respect as any fighter with power, as a matter of fact they should get even more respect cause they won most of their fights on smarts & pure boxing abilities(the sweet science of hit & try no to get hit) & if a fight was close threw out most of the rounds or if they were loosing the 1st few rounds they would have to do wonders & step it up to win, while guy's with power could be loosing every single round & with 1 shot at the end could change the whole outcome of the fight!!!

Comment

lols... not again!!! messicans will never let ricans live this down

Comment

Mohawks and Winchells trunks on a Mexican fighter, always a deadly combination for rican fighters.

Comment

That was some ****ing body shot.

Comment

Working...
                    X