Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many people deserve to catch a beating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
    All that "people's poster" **** is a damn lie. I hope the NWO makes it happen and turns 90% of the worlds kids into fucking hamburger meat.

It'll be less populated and way moar fucking quiet.

Death to "children"..
    and lets not forget more room to drive our motorcycles while giving facials and eating the kid burger meat if kids weren't so ****ing fat and would clog our arteries.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Well, I want to kick a lot of people's butts that's for sure. I'm actually very nice on here. If posters knew me for real, they'd think I need anger management. I've almost stabbed my own best friend, i've wanted to fight my own father, i've shoved my mother off, i've beaten my older brother up.

But that was when I was going through my little rage of life last year. I'm feeling better now, i'm acting more friendly towards people, barely. I'm making moves, i'm staying busy, i'm no longer stuck in here all day.

I think this all started when I was told I can't box anymore. I just wanted to beat everyone up. Drained a chunk of my life away. Like a shark bit me. I feel like RunW/Knives right now.
      Thanks for not beating me after one of our many heated arguments

Comment

tickle fight in the dark >>>>>>> beating

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          and lets not forget more room to drive our motorcycles while giving facials and eating the kid burger meat if kids weren't so ****ing fat and would clog our arteries.
          When INSECT fascializes a bitch, he am be thinking its an Etch a Skextch projectxz...

A lotta concentrateaseed effurt only to be wiped away clean in a matter of seconds.

I likes to enjoyee maaaay masterpiexzesz but these bitchsez are usually to eager to clean the cum of theyr fazez for me to take a picture.

There shoold beee a teyn secund roole.

Comment

Chewy nougat.

Nougat.

Nougat.

Nougat.

Care package on the way.

Friendly helicopter inbound.

Counter uav up THEY'RE BLIND!!!

Our Pave Low is fucking us in our tactical noooke.

Comment

they've destroyed your tactical insertion.

In your butt.

Comment

Working...
              X