No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner-Maidana - BoxingScene.com's Staff Predictions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner-Maidana - BoxingScene.com's Staff Predictions

From Mr. HBO to Mr. Showtime, it’s been a wild and crazy year for unbeaten rising star Adrien Broner.

The former lightweight titlist moved up in weight, capturing a welterweight belt with a strangely scored split decision win over Paul Malignaggi in June. The bout took trash talking to new heights, but also solidified Broner’s status as a ratings magnet, the only fighter in 2013 to score Top 10 TV-rated bouts on both HBO and Showtime. [Click Here To Read More]

Chino just beat up broner!.....

Comment

Well not many picked it right haha
      Including myself, d'oh

Comment

Looks like there was 11 Dummies

Comment

You know, I thought Maidana would knock him out. When you continuously fight guys that are much smaller than you like he did at 135, you're never tested, then while Malignaggi is a great boxer, he really doesn't hit hard enough to make you dig deep. Broner always seemed to me like anyone that could hurt him, he would tilt and fall. Broner has been way over rated for so long...

Comment

I dont understand how staff would pick overwhelmingly Broner over Maidana and how showtime had it close in the scorecards. I think the judges got it right this time (for once). Broner really thought he was the next Mayweather. He got a dose of reality. He doesnt have a resume to back him up.

Comment

I said it from the door everybody was acting like Broner was going to win easy WTF. The only way to beat Maidana is with good foot work and Broner is flat footed. Congrats to Fracisco even though you said TKO or KO but at least you new who was going to win.

Comment

11-1 for Broner you absolute douchebags

Comment

Maidana surprised everyone, including myself. I previously posted that Chino would have to bring it heavy and dirty and he did just that.

Broner's got a lot of homework to do.

Comment

Originally posted by ARREZOLA View Post
                    I dont understand how staff would pick overwhelmingly Broner over Maidana and how showtime had it close in the scorecards. I think the judges got it right this time (for once). Broner really thought he was the next Mayweather. He got a dose of reality. He doesnt have a resume to back him up.
                    of course it's easy to say that after the fight. Even vegas insiders made Broner a significant favorite.

Comment

Working...
                    X