No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo is Confident: I Will Break Mayweather's Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo is Confident: I Will Break Mayweather's Defense

After a month in the Big Bear Mountains of California, Saúl "Canelo" Álvarez (42-0-1, 30KOs) is getting ready to put Floyd Mayweather (44-0, 26KOs) into hibernation on September 14th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

During radio program in Mexico, Saul sent a rip roaring message to all his fans about this fight:
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm sure you will

Comment

Alabama- Texas A&M, Garcia-Lucas, Floyd- Canelo! What a Saturday night that's gonna be! Cant wait to watch 1st Take that Monday!!! Plus Brady will get me about 5 fantasy touchdowns.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
        Alabama- Texas A&M, Garcia-Lucas, Floyd- Canelo! What a Saturday night that's gonna be! Cant wait to watch 1st Take that Monday!!! Plus Brady will get me about 5 fantasy touchdowns.
        That's a hell of a Saturday I believe the Alabama vs A&M is at 3:30 EST so you can go from that right into the fight.

Comment

Not likely.

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
            That's a hell of a Saturday I believe the Alabama vs A&M is at 3:30 EST so you can go from that right into the fight.
            Im getting amped just thinking about it! Of course if Manziel ends up suspended, then it's just the fights to look forward to.

Comment

Im getting amped just thinking about it! Of course if Manziel ends up suspended, then it's just the fights to look forward to.
              I have a feeling they will be appealing to after that game so he can play.

Comment

First Take? Maybe yes about Football but looking forward to what those 2 are going to say about boxing? really?

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
                  I have a feeling they will be appealing to after that game so he can play.
                  Me too, I think the NCAA wants him to play. Lol

Comment

Me too, I think the NCAA wants him to play. Lol
                    Gettin money off him... less now because of the whole jersey thing

Comment

Working...
                    X