Rockins Ghetto diaries; My journey back to the hood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockins Ghetto diaries; My journey back to the hood

.............Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'; 12-04-2017, 10:40 PM.

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    So I hadn't been back since I left the boxing game but dressed in my worst clothes and jumped on the 315, paid my 75 cents and jumped on the bus, after leaving my 23 bedroom-14 bathroom apartment and I rode the bus for an hour until I was in the hood..

I walked around for awhile not seeing anybody that I know. The only person that I spoke with was a toothless drug dealer trying to pedal me some crack. I declined so the guy asked if I needed a 1981 chevette, he said that it was cherry with badassed rims and a bumping system. I again declined.

So I walk to the corner where two black youths were standing. I asked where 5th street was and the guy pulls a gun out, pointing it right in my face saying that white boys arent allowed down here. They seemed impressed with the clothes that I wore and asked me how much I paid for my Trax shoes. I laughed, grabbed the nearest 40lb crack whore by the ankles, swung her around in circles and eventually took out both assailants knocking them to the ground. They ran away leaving the weapon which I picked up and dropped down a sewer drain.

I continued my venture through the city until I see Prettyboy32 coming out of a peep show gallery with soiled pants. I just shook my head and jumped back on the 315 and went back to my luxurios apartment.............Rockin'
    The height of luxury to you is a bigger apartment?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      The height of luxury to you is a bigger apartment?
      No, my height of luxury would be to just put you on ignore.........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        No, my height of luxury would be to just put you on ignore.........Rockin'

Nonsense! Piglet should never be put on ignore!

Hahaha you can easily fire Piglet up! It's too much fun. . .

Piglet is a good sport, though.

He is very faithful in his religion - atheism.

Comment

Working...
        X