No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Corley Shocks Bracero, Del Valle Continues His Streak

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Corley Shocks Bracero, Del Valle Continues His Streak

New York, NY - Before a sell out crowd at New York City's famed Roseland Ballroom, DiBella Entertainment kicked off the 2012 season of its "Broadway Boxing" series with an exciting nine-bout card. Headlining the card was Brooklyn's undefeated NABF light welterweight champion, Gabriel "Tito" Bracero defending his title against former two-time world champion, DeMarcus "Chop Chop" Corley.

[Click Here To Read More]

Good for Chop Chop!!

Comment

Wow Bracero has 3 KO's in 18 wins. No wonder Corley was the "heavier handed" fighter. Nowadays anyone with decent power seems to stop Corley.

Good for Corley, he has a lot of kids to take care of. So i'm not mad at him continuing boxing and being a journeyman gatekeeper.

Comment

Chop Chop is still able to put a surprising performance here and there.

Comment

Amazing win for Corley. I should hit one of these cards up.

Comment

Chop Chop is a great guy. He takes care of several children (not his own) and always has a great attitude. But does he still wear woman's panties?

Who cares, I just hope he gets one of those abc titles, defends it for a while, and then retires with a whole bunch of money in his pockets.

Comment

Congrats chop chop... But I though he retired recently. Another case of a veteran taking a newbie to the deep end

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
                Chop Chop is a great guy. He takes care of several children (not his own) and always has a great attitude. But does he still wear woman's panties?

Who cares, I just hope he gets one of those abc titles, defends it for a while, and then retires with a whole bunch of money in his pockets.
                chop chop deserves a storybook ending.

Comment

Good for Chop Chop!

Comment

Bracero aint ****. Been knew that. Del Valle looks like he can make some serious noise. Needs to improve though. Think he has a good future ahead of him. Monaghan is a beast!

Comment

Working...
                    X