Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you guys could do this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody who is called athletic without much training could do this. In the german army we had test like that, and it wasnt much a problem for some guys who were fit and tough. After 3 months everybody was even better at the so called "physical fitness test". For a grown man with a bit training it is not a problem, except swimming, which needs a certain degree of training.

Comment

Originally posted by gatagata View Post
      I'm a pretty good swimmer when I swim but I don't swim alot and I sure as hell don't time myself.
      Bro this should not be difficult for you. Time yourself. If you need a faster time - practice, you have a year. Tbh if you're going to study sports then you might as well practice anyway and then you will really impress with your times. Strive to be your best not what the minimum requirement is.

Comment

Originally posted by gatagata View Post
        I'm thinking of going to a sports college and they have a couple of tests that you have to take to get in.
        100 meter sprint in 14.10 seconds
        2400 meter run in 10 min and 10 sec
        long distance jump from the spot 2.25 m
        get through a course on all fours backwards in 8,9secs
        4 pullups with your thumbs toward each other
        swimming 100 meters in 2 min 15 sec

Now I think I can do all those things except I'm not sure about swimming and 2400 meters. Do you know how much you guys would need for those things.
        Hey man, about the 2400 m, i run on weekdays 6000 m in about 24 min and 4000 m in like 16 min (morning and evening) so its like 4 min per kilometer, i started like a month and a half ago, i started the first week running 1k 2k 2k 2k 1k, and the next week i went all for the 4k, so i think i shouldn't be difficult and it shouldn't take you that much time to make 2500 in 10 min at that pace, which i now that's not a fast pace, since i can keep it for 6k, but i recommend that you just run at a pace a little bit slower than when you start feeling agitated and you'll last longer, then try to run slightly faster if you don't make the time you want or run at the same pace, but finish faster the last 400 m for example, good luck

Comment

Originally posted by alexisallmighty View Post
          Hey man, about the 2400 m, i run on weekdays 6000 m in about 24 min and 4000 m in like 16 min (morning and evening) so its like 4 min per kilometer, i started like a month and a half ago, i started the first week running 1k 2k 2k 2k 1k, and the next week i went all for the 4k, so i think i shouldn't be difficult and it shouldn't take you that much time to make 2500 in 10 min at that pace, which i now that's not a fast pace, since i can keep it for 6k, but i recommend that you just run at a pace a little bit slower than when you start feeling agitated and you'll last longer, then try to run slightly faster if you don't make the time you want or run at the same pace, but finish faster the last 400 m for example, good luck
          Thanks man green K sent.

Comment

Working...
          X