Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't dare compare Floyd Mayweather to the following fighters.........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the gent View Post
    umm fight the top fighters of his division for starters...Ali fought them all.
    floyd did except at 140 because kosta was holding that title hostage shane was the no 1 ww, zab was the former ring belthoder, and baldo was the ring champ, and at 130 and 135 he fought the best at those divisions too.

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
      Its not fair to compare Floyd with guys like Sam Langford but you can compare him with Shane Langford a one eye guy from Wild Card gym.
      LMFAO, ahahhahahahaahah. I'm gonna sig that ****. Post of the day.

Comment

Just to mention Floyd in the same breath as Sam Langford is laughable.

Comment

Floyd's more skilled than everyone on that list, maybe Ali is more skilled but it's close.

Does it hurt you inside that someone you dislike so much is so dam good in a boxing ring?

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            Floyd's more skilled than everyone on that list, maybe Ali is more skilled but it's close.

Does it hurt you inside that someone you dislike so much is so dam good in a boxing ring
            ?
            What is the point in being "skilled" if you show your so called "skills" against bums like Baldomir.
            Alfonso Gomez >>> coward mayweather

Comment

*****s won't stop crying

Does it hurt you inside that someone you dislike so much is so dam good in a boxing ring?
              That's just stupid, you know nothing about boxing, you're a *****, nobody cares about your opinion except *****s.

Comment

Originally posted by Junito-Rulez View Post
                What is the point in being "skilled" if you show your so called "skills" against bums like Baldomir.
                This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Megamasterking View Post
                  That's just stupid, you know nothing about boxing, you're a *****, nobody cares about your opinion except *****s.
                  Your retort was wonderful. Even people who dislike Floyd could NEVER EVER claim he isn't a fantastic pugilistic combatant. Anyone with brain knows he's as skilled as they come. OMG you used peurile phrases to attack me without actually addressing the comment I made, you are SUCHHHH a well educated boxing fan.

Comment

Your retort was wonderful. Even people who dislike Floyd could NEVER EVER claim he isn't a fantastic pugilistic combatant. Anyone with brain knows he's as skilled as they come. OMG you used peurile phrases to attack me without actually addressing the comment I made, you are SUCHHHH a well educated boxing fan.
                    Pity he only shows his skills fighting bums.

Comment

Originally posted by Junito-Rulez View Post
                      Floyd has shown his skillfullness against MANY top flight competition. His resume speaks for itself. He obviously could have had a better resume, if he would decide to fight more than once a ****ing year, but it's still ATG worthy.

I have no problem with you thinking Afonso Gomez is better than Floyd. I don't know him personally so I couldn't give two ****s what someone thinks of him.

Comment

Working...
                      X