No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma Doesn't Believe Report of Gamboa Using PEDs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
    Is lawyer'ing up an admission of guilt aswell?

I think it is, just wondering if anybody else thinks so too
    Not in every case, but in this case I think it is. His image is forever tarnished, just like Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
      Not in every case, but in this case I think it is. His image is forever tarnished, just like Mosley.
      I guess. I mean the law is tricky and you can get entrapped fairly easily, but with that said you dont need a lawyer to say 'hell no im clean,period'. Would almost send a bigger message, saying you dont need a lawyer because yo are clean.....even if youre guilty lol.

Comment

Gamboa is a Cheater......

......the truth will come out

Comment

Gamboa is a cheat plain and simple. he's name was on the list, he's guilty. The FBI must of set him up, must of Planted his name on the drug list, get out of here, that crap stain is guilty!!![/QUOTE]
          Last edited by Toltec77; 02-01-2013, 05:43 PM.

Comment

This is a handwritten list. This evidence literally can be replicated by anyone of us with a Google search and 5 dollars. This notebook proves nothing, it just causes controversy and suspicion - which, in today's crazy, fast paced world, the mere suspicion that you are on PEDs and the public automatically assumes you're guilty.

If anyone can prove the validity and legitimacy of this notebook, I will eat my own words.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              Or that Juanma still wants to fight him.
              ding ding ding, we have a winnner, Juanma aint stupid! Ofcourse he will defend Gamboa, it means $$$ for him in the future!!

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                This is a handwritten list. This evidence literally can be replicated by anyone of us with a Google search and 5 dollars. This notebook proves nothing, it just causes controversy and suspicion - which, in today's crazy, fast paced world, the mere suspicion that you are on PEDs and the public automatically assumes you're guilty.

If anyone can prove the validity and legitimacy of this notebook, I will eat my own words.
                Gamboa hasnt said a word to the contrary....nuff said

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                  Remember Gamboa was also quiet during and after the whole press conference issue with Top Rank. People deal with things differently.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  probably because he was responsible for the whole debacle?

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0

Yea same thing I'm trying to say. I'm still not very happy with Gamboa for putting himself in this situation but until he pops positive or like you said, until the legitimacy of this notebook is proven he's still innoncent in a way. People will still see him as a cheat tho and they have every reason to I guess.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Out of all boxers Gamboa was on the list he's not even known so it might be true if arid is on the list it's most likely true lol

Comment

Working...
                      X